1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Michigan vs. Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by aarondramp, Jan 31, 2011.

1. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I know you were getting back late last night, so let me know what time you can play today.

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

@bucsfan047

Just making sure he gets an alert.

3. aarondramp

Thanks for that. I was wondering about what time I should start getting worried that I haven't heard from him.

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Well unfortunately i have to close tonight at my job so i won't be around to autopilot anyone. However, i can AP him now, but if you can, hold off til the latest you can before starting a game against the CPU. And if you haven't heard, play the CPU.

5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Forgot to reply to the post above haha

6. aarondramp

If you're still around that might be best. I am home from work tomorrow morning, so I could knock it out first thing if I don't hear from him by tonight. I can play late tonight if I need to, though.

7. aarondramp

I waited until midnight but didn't want a chance of a sim loss when I've heard nothing.

8. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Good thinking. I just got off work and about to head home. will advance then.