Michigan Wolverines - Bondzai007

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Michigan Wolverines - Bondzai007

Playbook:
    Offense - Michigan
    Defense - 4-3

2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Sorry this is so late: Brain fart for the old guy.

Offense: Forcier is deadly. Can run and ducked my controlled blitzes so I let the cpu rush and I played pass d. Shaw will kill you as well. Mixes in outside and in the mid rushes to complement Forcier. OL could use a bit of help but Bond can put up points often and quick.

Defense: Plays very good pass D. Run D was solid but seemed to lack some foot speed to the outside. Don't throw a wounded duck as its going back for 6.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Offense: hard to tell really because he was missing forcier and shaw, but Robinson was pretty good. Ran an option keeper back on me for a td and if he get's loose he's gone. Backup running back struggled but that might be more of a function of my defense that is very good vs. the run. Shaw last year lit me up. With Robinson he ran some option but not a ton, threw over the middle mostly, and tried to establish the run.

Defense: Very solid defense. Made stops on 3rd down regularly. Pass defense was good, much better than the rankings indicate. I mostly remember man defense, blitzed often, but were controlled blitzes, didn't really bring the house. Lots of speed to the edges. I didn't break any big plays at all really, it seems like he made sure there was nothing open deep, and that there was help on run support in the secondary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.