Michigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, May 17, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Michigan

I'm not gonna tell you guys his gameplan but damn be afraid be very afraid. D. Rob is a damn beast. He is fast as shit.....

2. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I didn't even run that much with him, though the speed helps when I need it. You did sack me 4 times though.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol the threat alone will keep u guessing...

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If Max is a real life Michigan fan then I already know how he plays. Great job mixing D.Rob(who will win the Heisman in real life in 2011-1012) in because I've seen some Michigan users not use him and he transfers. Can't wait til '11 so I can play with my beloved Wolverines.

Good win (I guess).

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

reallly jeresy the heisman?...He has as much a chance to win the heisman in 2011 as lebron does getting NBA finals MVP..this year! Not only will he not play that much also you must be forgetting they only give the heisman to teams who go to bowl games...Old Rich Rod has a better chance of getting fired than Shoe laces does winning the heisman...Hell Even pryor has a better chance of haveing a completion percentage over 50 percent..But will see I guess. God I cant wait until football season ! So my beloved Buckeyes can blow another title game lol

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ummm.... he looked very very good during the spring. His accuracy is starting to settle in and hopefully by next season (not this upcoming one) he'll be starting and making waves. He's basically an African American Tim Tebow. He can run not that accurate (but he's coming around) and eventually will lead us to some key victories. Now if Forcier straightens up (looked terrible so far this year) I'll be glad to give him some Heisman love. But as of this moment D.Rob looks like he'll be turning heads as long as he stays focused.

Oh yeah F*** Ohio State, lol

[​IMG]

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I dislike overrated Ohio State just as much as the next guy but I'm from NY so I have no attachment to Michigan. Jerzey you can use them in next year's game. Perhaps i'll head out to the PAC-10. We need some love for the left coast in this dynasty.

8. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Everybody not a graduate or from ohio dislikes the Buckeyes so thats no surprise maximus...which is a good thing because it means were doing something right..Jersey you really think Rodrigues is going to last much longer? I am being serious too lol.I just cant see him lasting if they dont win more than 7 or 8 games this year..I think you guys would be better of firing his ass and hiring harbaugh from stanford...He is a michigan guy and I think his style would fit alot better in the big 10

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I actually hate RichRod but he's the coach right now and I have to root for 'em. I really wish Carr was still here. A bad year was 9-4, still good enough for a bowl. Now I'm staring at 3-9 years. I'm not that old (25) but I've been spoiled all my life with success. Hopefully Harbaugh will have a change of heart and comes to Ann Arbor but that means RichRod will have to fail again and I don't think my heart can take another dismal season...