Mics mandatory?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by the bigg dawgg, Jul 12, 2012.

1. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

what's your alls thoughts. I think the best way to.get to know people is through talking to them. I always use a Mic but what are.your alls thoughts on it?

2. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

3. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I think guys should have them so you can talk before a game and if anything questionable happens during the game. I personally don't like carrying on a conversation throughout the game, but am cool with popping in to say something after a big play or whatever else. Just find it distracting if some dude is telling me all about his life while I'm trying to figure out my next play call. I know some people prefer to talk through it all, and that is up to the 2 guys playing.

Long story short, I'd strongly prefer everybody have them and be available, but how much you talk is up to you.

4. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

And dawgg, forgive my ignorance, but every time I see that signature I have no idea what the heck it means and lose a few minutes trying to figure it out. Is it a line from some rap song or something? I'm just really old and slow these days :(.

5. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

I think talking during offseason recruiting in a large party is a great way for everyone to get to know each other. On the other hand, I usually do not like to talk during the games. I need to have a clear head and talking to someone distracts me from my gameplan and my strategy that I have put into place for that game.

6. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Pretty much sums up my feelings. I like to talk throughout games, but I understand why some don't. I'm all silence when the big things are happening during the game and during plays. Mic's are definitely needed in case any rules are potentially broken or anything of that nature, but users shouldn't have to use them a questionable situation occurs.

This

7. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

lol yea its the first line of a rap by drake want this forever. I think that's what the.song is called

8. whales30

whales30 Walk On

I agree with the offseason thing but I really don't like talking during games.

9. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

I have a mic but normally an not a big talker during the game. If we are playing against puter and in a party I will talk. User games are different.

10. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Mic mandatory imo. So I can distract the other person during their big 3rd downs ^_^ jkjk

11. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Everyone should have a mic, for discussing something if there is an issue, but you don't need to talk during the games.

12. cyclonecountry

cyclonecountry Walk On

I feel the same as everyone else. I've got a set of Turtle Beaches I'm usually wearing while playing- so I'll always have a mic- it's just usually muted while I'm playing.

Unless there's a particularly ridiculous/amazing play- but I usually just keep quiet during the game.