Might leave the League

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The only thing keeping me here with Miami was the thought of QB Patrick Brooks becoming a star, but even playing damn near every game and having these stats:

64/103, 1,160 yards, 10 TD, 18 Rushes, 90 yards, 3 TD

I promised him solid PT...he got nearly a quarter and half of PT in at least 9 games. I did manage to persuade JR DE Clemens to stay for his Senior year but without the QB I though I had....I don't think I can stay.

He stays every time I persuade him but it won't upload due to the glitch.

Unless my third string QB gets some good progression...then I will retire following Progression.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

There is only one way Brooks would stay and that would be for Hova to switch commish to someone and then I guess they are able to save the file offline, persuade the player, reupload, reinvite everyone and transfer commish back to Hova. That isn't foolproof though because I haven't heard of anyone being able to save the file offline yet. Sounds like alot of work to save one player and would waste precious offseason time.

@HovaTheGodMC....what do you think? Horseshit and have me wait for Progression to see if this 3rd string with 69 THA gets like 5-7 points?

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I think it can be saved but Hova would have to retire it then you set it up as a new OD and re-invite everyone.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

So far I haven't noticed a save file option.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

you can't save files offline this year, or re host them

6. Hova

Even if you could do that, it would destroy everyones recruiting pitch status and thats not happening

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

You can't just persuade that one guy, then exit out? I was able to keep a guy from transferring last season. =/

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

I wouldn't let me, it would upload to like 79% then do all the finalization stuff and then fail to upload. This has happened before, it's a known glitch. I thought over 1,000 yards, PT in each game and 13 total TD's was a pretty solid PT if you ask me, guess I will NEVER promise that to any recruit EVER. If my team makes it out of the offseason OK then I will be staying. But losing Brooks is a huge blow because he was the next Jamar Young....now this third string who's never taken a snap....his THA has to get to at least 74-75.

Funny thing about this is, over in The Rise I use Mich St, had a 5 star HB that I barely used his FR year, less than 100 carries, maybe 300-400 yards and about 4 TD's. I also promised him solid PT and he never tried to leave.

The only way to overcome this glitch is to have the player at the #1 spot all year long.

9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Maybe the glitch is only with promises then? Or I just got lucky. Don't leave though. :(

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

I don't want to but losing the QB that had my hopes of saving Miami...kinda like slap in the face. Just have to see how this 3rd stringer fairs, he didn't play a down last season so it's almost like he was redshirted. I hope he can at least get 74 accuracy

11. Hova

go recruit a QB right now!

• Like Like x 1
  12. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Why not just pick another club instead of quitting?

13. Hova

I have been stopping guys from switching so its fair to everyone, unless you want to switch to a lesser team in your own division. But I guess if 2 guys want to switch around and everyone is cool with it you can do that.

I just don't want to see you going from a team you coached then jumping to somebody stacked like ohio state

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm trying! Possible 4 star interested and a TWO STAR