Might need a sub for tonight

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Moogle06, May 25, 2010.

1. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Might need a sub for tonight

Hey guys I'm probably going to need a sub tonight against the Broncos since we tried to play last night, but were unable to connect to each other.

I've tried everything to get my connection to a nat 2, but have been unable to as this point so it looks like I'll have to go week by week to figure out who I'm able to connect with.

Broncos said they would be available anytime after 5 pm eastern and we're going to try again at 6 pm cst, but I have a feeling that it won't work again like last night.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

If anyone needs a sub I am available tonight after 8:30 pm est...

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

we'll check back after we try to play at 7 et.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya i am not sure that I can give moogle the sub if it doesnt connect. Moogle, you gotta get on the horn with your provider and get this fixed my friend. Did you try straight connect just for your game from the 1st router to the ps3?

5. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

if you can connect against some people, but you cant against others, try taking out the madden disk, then put it back in, then try to play

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I can help out and sub if anyone needs one. Im usually available.

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I have a sub lined up, need to reach Moogle. We were gonna try to reconnect at 6 central, but i havent heard from him?

8. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Yea I've tried running directly from my first router into my ps3 as well. I've tried everything thats been posted inside of my original nat connection type thread so far.

Not sure why I'm not able to get the nat type to change. I've also contacted my isp and they didn't know solve this issue either, so I'm not really sure what to do anymore.