Miklos_Nyiszli

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Miklos_Nyiszli, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Miklos_Nyiszli

Name:Kevin Robinson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):ps3
    Email:kar19862006@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:anytime after 6pm
    Favorite Teams:Green Bay Packers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?this is the first year and im in another league loving it but moves little slow so trying to do 2 leagues and see how it goes from there

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?i have been playing video games sense i was very little my dad loves to play and got us kids into it and i havent stopped. this is really the first year for online madden for me but i have played other online games like call of duty.

3. What type of player would you say you are? in madden i am a hard nose running and blitzing team

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? people r people u work with people around all kinds of ages and play games with them as well

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. well im 24 with 3 kids youngest is 6 weeks but loving it.. i sitll find time to do what i love playing games and playing basketball lol.. im a big football and basketball fan. i work EMS so alot of free time to talk at any time and sometimes play about any time but mostly around 6pm and after..

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? depends on if i get in i will be very active if i get in

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? friends and more fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? complete the game and then report it to the commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? anything that is going to be active and fun i am game for anything and i like a challenage

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Do you mix things up on defense or blitz 90 percent of the time or what?

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

depends on how the opponent reacts to that def i can go back to zone and do different things but really just all about how that person reacts to such a strong attack.. i am like rex ryan of the jets on defense of calling lol..

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

i have a buddy on the site with the same exact mentality, huge Jets fan. Application Approved. Welcome to TF Kevin.

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

if u get good secondary u can do about anything really