Mile High Miracle

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by T.B.A.R., Feb 22, 2013.

1. T.B.A.R.

T.B.A.R. Walk On

From the opening kickoff this game was a great one to watch. While both teams had 4 turnovers and play was sloppy its obvious there's still work to do. Denver's defense harrassed tebow and kc all day piling up snacks and dropping charles before he could get going. But with the chances came blown opportunities as derrick Johnson took a screen pass to the house for six tying the game at 7 apiece. Tebow did pile on 90+ yards on 7 carries it wasnt enough in the end. With the score tied 21-21 with under 2min left osweiler found his te dickinson on a seam route during a long drive that ended on the kc 25 with 28 seconds left. Kc tried to stop the clock and ice the kicker with their final timeout. Denver ran another play to get the clock ticking and kicked the winning field goal as time expired. After the game coach T.B.A.R. was asked what the game means he replied." It means that we won week one, with 4 turnovers 2 inside the red zone we must improve if we want to continue winning" From the way it looks practice will be really intense heading into week 2.

• Like Like x 2
  2. T.B.A.R.

T.B.A.R. Walk On

Denver 24 Kansas City 21

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I love it when my defense piles up snacks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Yes, especially scoobie snacks

• Like Like x 1
  5. T.B.A.R.

T.B.A.R. Walk On

Lol it happenes I was typing fast at work. Sorry bout the typo fellas.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Craig Brown

Craig Brown Walk On

Your line couldn't keep their hands out of the cookie jar!!

7. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Sounds like someone knows how to utilize TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW! ;)Randiesel75

• Like Like x 1
  8. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm on the fence. I love his power when he hits the hole on the option but his passing made me a bit frustrated. I think he could work out real well. Vince Young also was good and can pass better but doesn't have Tebow's power. I want one more game to figure everything out.

10. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

That was my issue with him, his passing. He may be mobile, but his accuracy was awful. I know the ratings are failry close to both Sanchez and McElroy, but he just seemed much worse at missing his targets.

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

What i like to do is run some Option stuff to get them guessing then try and hit the seams or get them in man and abuse that. When i'm off on a pass (usually first downs) I get behind the 8-ball and that happened often vs TBAR. In NCAA for the E Franklin Lewis is exactly who i want. Fast and accurate. That's what i need now.