Miller Time Milwaukee's Best

Discussion in 'Team News' started by PhiGuy179, Feb 23, 2015.

1. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

2040-

First off I would like to say thank you for allowing me to be apart of such a great league. On that note I want to talk about the 2040 Brewers and what we're looking at.

As it stands we are currently .500. We are outside of the wildcard by only 4 games. The Brewers came into the 2040 season with many people doubting who we were, where we were going as an organization, and what the future might hold. Many still might question our motives as well as our moves. The Brewers have surpassed all expectations I had for them. We have had a couple of stand outs along the way as well as a couple let downs. We did not believe that come the middle of August we would still be in the hunt for the playoffs. Now that being said I will admit to some faults in our plans. To start I did not budget correct leaving my development low. This is not acceptable by any means. Next season the Brewers will increase the budget to around 25,000-30,000. Another goal going into the 2041 season will be to increase our attendance once again as if i'm not mistaking we are up 33%. We will continue on our goals to raise attendance by providing the city with quality baseball. The Brewers are already in talks of making certain moves to improve our rotation as well as solidify our lineup. We have certain players who will come and certain ones who will go. My advice is to trust the mad scientist at the helm as where I was questioned at times I do feel the product that I put on the field was a quality product. Thank You loyal Brewers fans.

• Like Like x 2