Miners Roll By Aggies; Await Trip To Madison

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Aug 11, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    UTEP rolled by NMSU by the score of 41-3 on Saturday. The only glimmer of hope for NMSU was when UTEP had to punt on their opening drive. But on NMSU's first play from scrimmage, they got picked off and UTEP housed it for 6. Game over.

Ryan Joseph had 100 yards and 2 tds. He came in after a minor injury to starting back Josiah Young (60 yards). The defense was great. They allowed 4 first downs and about 4 yards rushing, maybe. The second string defense played almost the whole 2nd half and they played well.

Next up is the big test. The Miners head to Wisconsin to take on the Badgers at Camp Randall. Coach Weaver said this about the Badgers home team advantage, "I am gonna like going on the road and actually seeing fans in the stadium. I mean we travel to Rice and play in front of 4 people, Tulane plays in the Superdome in front of maybe 40 people, so I think this will be alot of fun."
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Jul 17, 2010
    give me my 90 coins bitch! easiest line of the year. you guys are children in the world of big bets!