1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Minnesota Twins Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by Ken Welsch, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

We are still looking to contend and I have some depth that I would like to resolve. If they're mentioned here, they're fodder for discussion.

Catchers
    - I signed Miguel Gonzalez early in the offseason with the idea that Kyle Skipworth might be used at 1B or DH. I also have Landon Morton and Jesus Rea who both performed admirably last year after Skip went down with injury.
    First Basemen
    - Just signed Platea, so LF/1B Ethan Hall could be available. I've eased him into the lineup and he's responded pretty well.
    Middle Infielders
    - 2B Dave Smith is still young but has some major league experience and good speed. SS Garabez Rosa has 200+ career home runs but I could move him if needed. SS Tom Tenbrink has been a great backup infielder and is available as well. And Roman Gonzalez is a blue chip prospect but might be available in the right deal as well.
    Third Basemen
    - Alejandro Morales has been my regular for the past few seasons and has provided great defense and a solid OBP. I also have top prospect Armando Garcia who's ready as well. One of them needs a new home.
    Outfield
    - LF Ken Simpson is a former Gold Glove winner who provides good power. LF Dan James is a solid left handed bench option. CF Jose Acosta was one of the top-10 outfielders in the major leagues last season. LF/RF Moon Soo Kim and CF Lou Thomas are both 5-star prospects who could be dealt in the right deal. RF Robinson Martinez is a Gold Glove winner who provides great contact and speed. I also have LF Victor Guillen who could be had as well (major league ready prospect)

I'm looking for what everyone else is seeking: pitching and prospects. I would like a little more starting pitching depth. And prospects, so many of my guys are major league ready, I wouldn't mind getting guys that are AA or lower.

Send me some offers.