1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Minute Quarter.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Jul 23, 2009.

?

How many minute quarters do you want to play

1. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 7

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Minute Quarter.

Let's talk about it.

2. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

I want to vote for 7 but after running a few games vs cpu in a test Dynasty, I think that 7 min qtrs give us a few to many plays. I would like to start with 6 and go from there if after 4 or 5 weeks we are not getting enough plays.

Matt

3. jneeley07

jneeley07 Guest

i think six minute quarters are pretty legit. we all used them in 09's dynasties and it worked out fine

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i voted 7 but then again 6 is fine, i get great stats with 6 in the dream

5. I voted 6.. I tried to play 7 in my offline dynasty and there were just too many plays and in this game you can run 7 plays in 1:30 which is unrealistic... so I think 6 is the way to go.

6. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

Well guys after talking with Ro and reading some posts I am 99% sure we will be going to 6 min qtrs next week.

Matt

7. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

After playing my user v user game this afternoon we are going to 6 min quarters. #1 way to long of a game. #2 It is very easy to run up the score w 7 min quarters.