Misguided thoughts from an SEC Team

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Fmode11, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Raidernation, "Just a thought, would be nice to eliminate teams like Ohio and Rutgers goin undefeated and getting a championship bid ... If you can you can if not I'll buss the Spartans ass every year to ensure NO ONE in a green uniform gets a free title."

I just came across this posted in another thread which has been locked down so I wanted to put this in the open and address it... If you can't beat Cal with a more talented Washington squad what makes you think you can beat Michigan State? This MSU squad is loaded!

2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I built this team from day one I know their strengths and weaknesses, and I've had three seasons to build on that. Washington on the other hand, had holes among other things. But I'm more confident in my Arkansas squad whom my playbook is tailored too. Lastly, your ass has been lucky as a leprechaun that shit on a rabbits foot. Game on in both leagues and I can't wait til the show.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Don't get too excited or you might throw even more INTs... if even humanly possible:

4. Raidernation

Thats all well and good. Ya come in, stumble onto a Nat chip win a few in the Legacy NO CHIP etc ....... We as men and champions only rely on the past only to correct mistakes and improve as a whole. All accolades remain in ink only to be observed as a reference of the times when mistakes weren't made. Those that bring it up with a smile often forget that they are in the process of the most often made mistakes, overconfidence, we lost a king that way. As a reminder, those two games didn't get you a Championship just got you confidence that is all. Allow me to remind you of one thing that you have yet to earn in a full season ................ Woo Pig Sooie

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Can't take a little sweat? It's all good man just having a little fun around here. Be nice if we could get more USERS in this league. I had another game freeze on me this morning in the stupid "first half recap" highlight load... I wish I could turn that feature off. It has caused me in the range of 20+ freezes to date.

6. Raidernation

Different angle of humor lol ..... We're here for entertainment it's always all good. Tha game freeze sucks .... If the game is installed on your HD remove it and reinstall, if not, then I'm clueless as far as suggestions go.
    More users would be nice ..... If they stayed, we'll keep rolling with them or without them !!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I wish we could get more steady decent members as well. It's frustrating but with all the new games coming out, inevitable.