Miss St. Ben Griffen Beat down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Urine_Trouble_, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

Miss St. Ben Griffen Beat down

A lot of hype in this one fellas. The new guy, myself, was chirping like a proud peacock. I hadn't played with UF except for the first day I had bought the game. Since then I have played with Cincy, my other team dynasty. So once you guys allowed me to take UF I thought it was going to be an easy stroll to BCS prominence. Well after the beat down Miss St. handed me in Gainseville last night our goals have drastically changed. Much like the drunks we will take it one game at a time.
    [​IMG]

The game started out great Miss St. went 3 and out and looked to be over matched in a big way early. On third and short on Florida's first drive Miss St. DE picked it off at midfield. 5 playes later it was 7-0 and the beat down had begun. A three and out by Floridas offense which resulted in Miss St. getting good field possision again led to a 10-0 lead midway through the first.

The Gators mounted a 12 play drive that ate up most of the second quater. It seemed like Miss St. made UF fight for every inch on the field. Gator QB kept missing open Wr's and Miss St. never missed any tackles. They were a sound defense to say the least. After the drive the Gators fgell short by pputting up 3 on a 35yd fg. Only to be answered by a 4 play touchdown drive by Miss St. The Gators got the ball with 2:30 left and punted with about 1:45 left. Miss St. drove down to the 2 where the HB fumbled with just seconds left on the clock. So half time score 17-3 Miss St.

Third quarter Florida put together another slow drive for yet another fg 17-6. Only to be answered by a solid drive from Miss St. on a 17 yd QB Relf run. 24-6. From there Florida ran the hurry up and made the score respectable 24-21 but time ran out on the Gators.

GG Miss St. look forward to the trip to Miss St. next season for sure.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Well how many fumbled snaps did you have?

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

LOL is it even possible to fumble a snap in this game? Once in awhile you get a bad snap but I havent seen one get fumbled yet.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

if it is possible Florida would know

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I don't think it's possible, but there are a lot of snaps that aren't perfect, making the quick pass unavailable at times. I hate that, because many time I still try to get that quick pass out there, and I end up late. I've thrown many picks because of the bad snaps.

6. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

what a bad taste in my mouth cant wait for my Gator Bowl match up in Jaxonville next week. I have a bye week to stew in.

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

Just face it man the Gators are just not the team they once were. However, they are really really good at partying and getting arrested. To bad they can't sim that in the game.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

You do understand that I can only schedule so may user games. If EVERYONE wants a shot at you, they're going to have to get in line. ;)

I, however, get to defend the honor of every team not called the Utes in a few weeks. That is, if ND doesn't bounce you right into the FCS ranks by then. :eek:

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

where do you think a two loss Utah team will be ranked?

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

HAHA come on I have to take shots at Florida they stole our coach.