Miss St. best V Tech

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Nov 30, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Miss St. 28
    VTech 21

This was a close game throughout. Both teams had 2 picks. Miss St. had one for a TD which tied the game in the second quater. From there Miss St. state started to gain momentum. The Defensive played well forcing a bunch of 3 and outs.
    Two big injuries for Miss St. Running back Ballard and Middle linebacker White both will miss the Conference Chapionship game. Either player may beable to make a bowl game.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Dang, my boys played well

Yeah, it helped that when I took over Tyrod Taylor was hurt for the season.

Anyways, I would have loved to play you bro. Would have been fun. It whetted my appetite a bit when I saw you were #1. I wanted to play ya AJ.

Maybe I'll see you around another league or something. Good win.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Wait what happened? You guys didn't play? CPU game?

4. Gyrene76

Where I had to resign with so much going on I told you all I would help recruit until you found a replacement. I didn't want the Hokies to go to crap.

So instead of playing him I put myself on AP. Just because he will still be in The Uprising and not myself, I didn't want to play him, win, and then be gone soon. Didn't seem fair.

I did want to play him though, lol.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Oh ok....guess I misunderstood when you said you were staying around. Didn't realize just recruiting. No problem.

6. Gyrene76

My bad for the misunderstanding Juggs. Like I said, I may be moving soon and I already doing the appointment thing much more. Plus my wife needs sleep and is asking me to come to be earlier, so I am losing time at night.