Miss St gets shaft. Loses in ot

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by smlVICTORIES53, Aug 4, 2011.

1. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Basically mounted a stellar comeback and had a chance to win it but apparently my back button decided to short out and not call a timeout. Bama just ran all over me. Went for two to try and win it. Looked like I got in but didn't get the call. On a positive note relf played out of his f-ing mind. Completion percentage sucked but threw for almost 350 yards on 16 completions 5tds and 2ints. My number two wr got hurt early in the game so number three wr heavens had to step up and did. I think he caught 8 balls for 168 yards, had a KR for td and bumphis caught 6 for 100+. Defense killed me again. After getting raped in the first 3 quarters of the game they decided to show up and cause a few turnovers to help get us back in it...only to disappear on in overtime again.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Bama cheese!

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

That sucks, as soon as I saw the score, i knew what happened; you just wanted the bad man to make it stop.

4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Basically. Best passing game I've had by far. I figured screw it, maybe I'll get lucky and be the anti-blaza and magically get a win