1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Miss St. rolls over Flordia

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Nov 8, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

31 to 3 the Bulldogs win and take their record to 7-0. This game was really not close as Miss St. shut down the Gator offense. The second stringers starting seeing some time in the 3rd quater and within a few minutes in the 4th not a starter was on the field. Miss St. has a bye week upcoming and hopefully they do not lose momentum.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

wow man...i must say, you are rolling with a team no where near the talent level of some of the other user teams, quite impressive

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Thanks Man. Miss St. isn't great but they don't have to many week players either. I will be concerned when I go up against a higher ranked user oponent. For example not sure how my Miss. St. would be able to handle the talent on Nebraska.