Miss St v S Car

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Dec 19, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    What a great game. Started by each team having 50+ yard runs on their opening drive to get TDs. At the end of the first half the Gamegocks through a pick when they could have maybe considered running the clock out. This allowed Miss St. to throw a TD with 9 secs left in the half as they were able to take a 7 point lead.

In the second half, the edge may have gone to S Car but they failed to get it on a 4th and 3 inside the 20. This allowed the Bulldogs to run out the clock and take win. Miss. St wins 38-35 five in a close one.

The total yards for each team was close with SC having 433 and MSU having 438. Each QB threw for 2 Tds. There was only 1 turnover in the game, which cost the cocks 7 points.

Both running backs had very good days.

Victor Ballard had 196, 2 Tds, a 79 yard run on the opening play for the bulldogs which took them to the 2 yard line, 7 Btk and 46 yards after the first hit. This was is the most physical game running the ball in and probably gets the player of the game honors.

That makes 18-0 for the #4 Mississippi State Bulldogs under their head coach.

Next up the Georgia Bulldogs in one of the biggest games of the head coaches career, a game that could end up determing who gets a birth to the SEC Championship game in Atlanta. Not to mention 1 of the Bulldogs last 2 user games in the regular season.
  2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Jul 21, 2010
    I don't understand how I'm playing at your place two seasons in a row?
  3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    locked, i have no control over conference games, yell at EA