1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Miss St?!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 4, 2010.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Miss St?!!!

And Frazier goes down! Frazier goes down!

My friend, if I were a betting man, I would have lost. You were my darkhorse pick to win it all. I am now deathly afraid of the new sliders.

Keep your head up.
    Heath

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

What I want to know is how the game played. 35-25 sounds like a reasonable score, especially if MSU got bit by the turnover bug again, but I just want to make sure all the weird stuff is gone, and we're getting the kind of results that make for realistic games.

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

There are a few games on tap this week that could be quite telling of how these sliders play. I play at LSU and I believe that Miami plays Pitt and Oregon travels of ASU.

4. vatechhokie01

well miss st should probably lose to georgia, but i like my man bulldogbully so am in mourning.

don't forget about va tech vs. boston college. i plan on bitchslapping mark herzlich back into the hospital (this might be appropriate but i don't give a damn?)

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

For the first half, I planned on joining you in the L column. I dont think its far away for the ducks.

6. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I have no idea what to blame it on! The new sliders? Too many turnovers? Drunk gaming?...or the simple fact I am Mississippi State???

It was a great game...the sliders seemed to present a challenge right from the start. Just when I thought I got my play calling suited to match it, it was too late. I was only down 3 when I stopped UGA with 1:58 left to play. I called a fair catch to ensure no mistakes on the punt return...a lot of good that did. I can't even remember right now because I was so mad...I think I threw a pick 6.

I see most of you faired quite well with the new sliders though?

7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

seriously frazier goes down? it is down goes frazier. i shall now insititue a 1 hour silence ban out of you Heath...(good luck)

8. vatechhokie01

lmao...wow. that is embarassing. and mullen is my favorite poster. i want to be with you.

9. BulldogBully

must've been the wine talking:thumbsup:

10. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Yes I will go out with you. I thought you would never ask. I am the luckiest girl in the world

11. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Dude, Wait...you're a chick? No way Dude!

12. BulldogBully

I almost feel deceived...:eek:

13. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I was deceived once...That guy/girl got a free nose job out of it though.

14. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

ha no i am a boy (embarrased now) it was a joke