1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Mississippi St @ Alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Mississippi St @ Alabama

Ryty,

I'll be gone for a couple of days until Tuesday night. We can play Tuesday night or Wednesday morning / early afternoon. Will either of those times work for you? After Wednesday I will be leaving for New Orleans and will not be back until late on Saturday. If we advance today I may be able to squeeze the game in (before 2 P.M.).

Thanks,
    Bits

2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Sure...I will be available Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Either time works for me.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

what's wrong with monday?

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I am out of town.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

oh ok git ya, good news today huh?

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

No doubt brother. I was freaking out just a little bit last night. I think he'll be back in time for fall practice. He may even be back in a month or two, but why not just take the summer off?

For some reason though, the name Steve Spurrier popped right into my mind? I seem to be the only one to have that thought. Too crazy?

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

it was in the very back of my mind. I was thinking Strong or Mullen if they couldn't get Stoops. Glad he is atleast leaving the door open for return.

8. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

What time tomorrow night?