1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Mississippi State (1ke) at Duke (Jman) WK7

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Jman, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Mississippi State (1ke) at Duke (Jman) WK7

I know its looking a bit ahead but it looks like we could advance today, when would you want to try and play? I can make it work pretty much anytime today or tomorrow as all I have is some yardwork to do.

Let me know.

Don't try and pummel my poor defenseless Duke squad too much though!

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Illl be available pretty much anytime later tonight, late night absolutely, and tomorrow especially in the mid morning. I like to do stuff on XBL, so ill send you a message or two on that. Cool?

3. Jman

Sounds good. I should be off and on most of the day so that'll work.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Jman and I got disconnected in the 3rd qtr on Saturday night. Probably try again on Sunday. SHITTY

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

This is straight bullshit EA! :mad:

6. Jman

Yeah, I'm sure I'll still pull off a loss, but I would have liked to have done it with my 102 yard fumble return lol

They need to fix the damn servers, its getting quite ridiculous, if I didn't like this game so damn much I might do something:D

1ke, going to the driving range for a bit, will be on throughout the day after that though.

7. Jman

1ke!!!!!!!

When ya gonna be on?