Mizzou Block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Mizzou Block

The Missouri Tigers are off to a fast start this year beginning 3-0 in their rebuilding year or what was supposed to be. And by the looks of it NO ONE will stop them on the way to a Big 12 Title and possible a National Championship..

Coach Blackmon- "I dont know what these other coaches thought but this so called rebuilding year will be OUR YEAR"

Next on the path of destruction is the 0-4 Arkansas Razorbacks which should be yet another easy win for Mizzou...

Weekly Action filled summaries will be posted from this point forward and the trash talk will be PLENTYYYYYYFULLLLL lol enjoy

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I bet my life you dont go undefeated, If you do i will retire from UCLA and coach Mid Tenn St next year

3. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

lmao dont be so hasty to bet me i have all cpu games up til the big 12 champ unless he dont make it there but other wise im goin undefeated lmao

4. Hova

Your going to lose to the cpu just like you did week 3 and quit and got the lucky sim win

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

you did get a lucky sim win and missed a user game. already on very thin ice.

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

lmao i aint lose i super simmed it and left but we;ll see at the end of the year when im undefeated like i said lmao, thin ice? FUCK YOU hahaha jk

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

ah ah ah now now none of that. I will give you credit for starting to contribute. But if you indeed do head to the National Champ, your schedule next year won't be so forgiving. It'll show me if Mizzou is the real deal or not.

8. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

GET OFF MY BLOCK SON lmao

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

ahaha tough guy eh?

10. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

He whipped me, then again, I am Vanderbilt...

11. Hova

He sucks, i beat his 6 star michigan team every year with lowly illinois

12. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

yeah i suck soooooo bad, thats why your retiring the league because your tired of complainers lol and both those games were close games so the fact that u say i suck is retarded

13. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

The Arkansas Razor backs marched into Mizzou Block looking to come away with an upset victory but it was not to be as the Tigers beat them 31-13 further proving why they belong among the elites and shouldnt be taken lightly....

[​IMG]

They set the tone of the game shutting down the Razorbacks potent run game only allowing 67 yards on 23 carries but the pass defense was a different story alllowing Mallett to throw for 399 yards and 2 tds....

But the Razorbacks could not slow down the mizzou offense as Gabbert threw for 2 Tds both to Kemp in the redzone, the run game was also a big factor as Washington carried the ball 33 times for 189 yards and 1 Td...

The only other score came off a pick 6..Gettis picked off Mallett deep in tiger territory taking it all the way 93 yards for the go ahead score...

Coach Blackmon After the game "I was really impressed with our run defense i think we only allowed 57 yards that says alot, but i think we need to tighten up our pass defense they seemed unstoppable through the air but we still pulled off the win and im proud of our group of kids, also i heard Coach Savage talking trash about our squad and the only thing i have to say to that is COME TO MIZZOU BLOCK TALKING THAT TRASH, THIS GOES FOR ANYBODY, WE'LL TAKE ON ANYONE ANYTIME YOUR FIELD OR OURS LETS SEE WHO LEAVES WITH THE L IM PRETTY SURE IT WONT BE US..."

[​IMG]

14. Hova

Who is coach savage?

15. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Lol he knowssss

16. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Mizzou is doing it all this year scoring on offense and stiffling opposing offenses with unstoppable defensive pressure. For the second week in a row they held the opposing run game under 100 yards this week it was the Nebraska Cornhuskers with dangerous rb hulu.

The tigers held the nebraska offense in check all day holding then to just 7 points, mizzou on the other hand scored at will finishing the game with 35 points 1 by air the rest on the ground

17. Hova

What a shitty summary

18. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Mizzou-28
    Texas-27

The score says it all this was indeed The Game of the Year....

The tigers had their first close game of the year and this one was a doozy...

In the first it seemed like business as usual the tigers behind a stingy defense whose moto this year is "bend but dont break" kept the longhorns from getting on the board first after a 70 yard bomb to shipley which set texas up on the mizzou 15. But the defense tightened up holding them on a 4th and short to gain possession. The mizzou offense behind freshface speed RB moore marched right down the field for the touchdown on a 1yd td from moore. Texas on the ensuing drive then scored a fg..

The second qtr. came and it seemed the longhorns were going to send the tigers home in disbelief ending their undefeated season as sophomore Qb gabbert seemed to be folding under the pressure if the big game throwing 3 picks leading to longhorn scores on the way to a 21-0 run that sent the tigers reeling... Coach DJ was steaming and pulled the qb. for the game. But the firey gabbert insisted and pleaded with the coach to let him back into the game stating "this is my team let me go down with them if this is how its going to end.." Coach dj was hesitant but he saw the fire and passion in the kids eyes ans said "make me proud son!!!"... With 42 seconds left in the half gabbert led mizzou down the field to the one disecting the texas secondary play by play setting up another 1 yard run by moore and ending the half with some momentum....

The third quarter came and the mizzou defense showed why they are one of the best units in the nation shutting down texas and setting the offense up with great field position as moore scored once again on a 1 yard run to pull within 3...

The 4th came and with the longhorns already in fg range at the end of the 3rd and on 4th down they kicked a FG putting them up by six with 5:56 remaining in the game... Before gabbert marched the tigers back on the field coach dj stopped him and said "this is your time show em what ya got..." and that he did marching the tigers down the field converting 4th down after 4th down bleeding the clock along the way finally throwing gis first TD pass of the game to kemp on a 12 yard slant sending the crowd and the sideline into a frenzy... But their was still 2:14 left on the clock and the D had to hold them just 1 more time to gain glory and continue their dream season...

Texas marched down the field converting a 4th down at their own 48 on a fake punt to move them into fg range down at the mizzou 38 after a run for no gain and 2 incomplete passes the longhorns sent out the FG unit to put them up with just over 1 minute left but the unthinkable happened... Trying to draw the defense offsides a offensive lineman jumped pushin them out of Fg range and forcing them to go for it on a 4th and 13.... Heres the call....

"Harris drops back looking looking he fires a bullet over the middle but ricks knocks it down THE TIGERS HOLD THEM OFF WHAT A PLAY!!!!"

THe tigers ran out the remainder of the clock to leave with the W...

Coach DJ after the game " Im so proud of or guys especially our qb hes a hell of a player hats off to the longhorns."

19. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

In the return of suspended coach DJ the tigers got there first win of the season beating fellow big 12 team colorado...

Eager to get back i had to switch my playbook back to normal i ran it by masler before quitting and switching hense the restart...

The first quarter went by with 2 scores a 38 yd atrike from junior qb gabbert to kemp for the first score of the game.. The buffs responded with a fg to pull within 4 and that was as exciting as itd get in the 1st....

The second qtr was even less compelling as the only score came late in the 2nd on a 23 yd pass frm hansen to scott...

The 3rd was the same as the only score came mid 3rd qtr as rb washington ran in for a 6yd score...

The 4th was more of a defensive struggle as mizzou only scores came off fgs and colorado got a td as time expired to make it look closer than it was

20. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

What a game Mizzou pulled out yet another close game on the road this time downing big 12 foe Texas A&m 38-34....

In what started as potential blowout after mizzou went up quickly scoring on their first drive with ease on a beautiful 14 yd pass from gabbert to kemp. Then mizzou capitalized on a tamu turnover as gabbert again Hooked up with a mizzou wideout for a td this time connecting with woodland... Tamu finally got on the board as time expired in the first with a 25 yd fg from bullock aka steeltoe....

The second was less exciting as the lone score came on a 52 yard fg from good ol steeltoe to pull tamu within 8....

the 3rd came and tiny steeltoe waa at it again knockin in a 26 yd fg to pull within 5... Them gabbert made a horrible mistake on the ensuing drive throwing a pick 6 putting the aggies ahead, they went for two ans got it to go up 3... But mizzou not shakin though a little stirred marched right back down the field to tie it up on a 38 yd fg from ressel tying the game 17-17 at the end of the 3rd...

Tamu answered right back wasting no time marching right down the field at the start of the 4th as tannhill hooked up with johnson for a 43 yd td on a play where the qb seemed to have time to read the bible through 3 times before throwing it deep after the defense broke down JESUS...
    After a mizzou 3 and out tamu got the ball marched it right up mizzous ass like a glaad member an scored on a 10 yd td to who else but johnson..
    Now mizzou was definately shakin not stired... But gabbert showed off his 007 type cool marching the offense down the field with the hurry up offense on a 12 play 80 yd drive all hurry up to pull within 7 with 2:55 remaining..
    Then the D finally showed up for the 2nd half picking off another pass this time for 6 tying the game at 31...
    Then good ol steel toe made yet another 50+ yd fg after the offense stalled..
    Now it was do or die time for mizzou.. After a huge 73 yd return from star cb gettis the offense was not going to settle for a fg they wanted the win then and there... After bein stopped short of the 1st by 1 yard coach Dj pulled a bellichek but he actually pulled it ofg and got the first and mizzou marched into the endzone with just 7 seconds to go... The sideline exploded as washington dragged a tamu defender into the endzone on his back...
    Tamu had run out of bible scriptures to go off of so they prayed to HAIL MARY but this mary was not full of grace and they fell short of their upset bid...

21. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

NC State scared the piss out of the Tigers this weekend as Mizzou eeked out an overtime win in a game that wasnt really worth anything but became everything late..

The 1st qtr went by with no scores the Mizzou defense forcing 2 turnovers and punts, Nc State forcing 0 turnover and many punts..

In the second the Nc State defense scored twice in mizzou turnovers 1 fumble return and an interception returned for another ending the half up 14-0...

On the first possesion if the 2nd half mizzou drove down the field but had to settle for a Fg pulling within 11. The defense again forced a pick but the offense could not produce turning it over on downs deep in Wolfpack territory.
    Rhe pack made them pay driving right down the field ending the drive with a 29 yard td from wilson to williams going up 21-3. Finally Mizzou caught a break as AA cornerback and returnman Gettis returned the kickoff down to the Wolfpack 9 and Gabbert finally cashed in hooking up with kemp for the 9 yard td to pull the Tigers within 11 again.

The 4th came with Nc state going 3 and out. But the Mizzou offense again becoming staggnant and being forced to go for it on 4th and 16 deep in their own territory. They came up 1 yard short and gave the ball back to nc state in great field position. But the defense again kept them in it holding Nc State to a Fg. The offense had to respond it was now or never and Mizzou chose NOW. 1st pass Gabbert went deep for Moe who came up big for mizzou taking a huge hit to his knee but holding on to the ball. He stayed down and would not get up, suffering a broken leg on the play. That was all the spark mizzou needed, nxt play Gabbert again hit Kemp this time for a 8 yard td to pull within 7. The defense again stood up and forced the Pack into a punt. Gabbert again led the tigers down field for the game tying TD with 1 minute left. Nc state drove down the field to the 30 to attempt the game winning FG but the iced kicker choked missing wide left...OT baby!!!!

Mizzou won the toss giving the ball to Nc State first hoping the defense would hold them to at most 3. WRONG!!! They scored first play. But the kicker again missed a BIG kick. Mizzous offense took the field but Nc States defense again forced them into a 4th and 5. Gabbert again resonded with a huge play completing a pass to the TE jones and mizzou marched into the endzone and won the game

22. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Mizzou- 49 Minnesota- 28

Mizzou scored a big win this week cruising by a pretty good top 25 Gophers team. The defense forced 5 interceptions by Gray who also threw 3 tds. Gabbert went 10-12 for 155 yards 1 td and 1 pick. Freshman phenom Ryan Edwards had a decent outing going 2-2 for 13 yards and most importantly 0 picks. He also ran 7 times for 49 yards and a late TD. The Minnesota run game never got off the to a good start as they only went for 51 yards on the ground.

This dominating performance on defense will hopefully be carried over into nxt week when the Tigers host supposed "powerhouse" UCLA. Theres been a lot of hype for this matchup as both teams have been running off at the mouth dying for this matchup. Now its put up or shut up time for the Bruins. No more running and hiding, THE TIME IS NOW!!