1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MIZZOU Coach: Bob

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Dec 4, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to MIZZOU!

[​IMG]

Well guys, I would like to FORMALLY introduce myself. I was brought to this site/leagues/SH by Emm...but with the support of a bunch of you as well. Since day one on TF I have wanted to be in SH..always told to wait..wait..wait..(ask CA or EMM how many times i pestered them). So like I told Hack, it's a privilege to be here amongst great competitors. A little about myself..well I run my own business, it's construction..electrical at that. So while I don't know much about computers..cough cough babysteps... I do know alot about Electrical, like how not to get blown up. Been doing it four years, and still can't perfect the business world. I went to college for a couple of years, but like some of you know or experienced, it becomes very ....tiring?! I have a wife of 2 years, and a daughter that has recently turned one year old. As far as gaming, I haven't been doing dynasties very long, but I love the college game nonetheless. I look forward to playing each and every one of you..and probably getting my ass kicked by everyone. Anyways, I just thought I'd throw a tidbit out there about me...

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

GLAD TO HAVE YOU IN SH MOTHAFUCKA!