MIZZOU Coach: Bob

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Dec 4, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to MIZZOU!

[​IMG]

Well guys, I would like to FORMALLY introduce myself. I was brought to this site/leagues/SH by Emm...but with the support of a bunch of you as well. Since day one on TF I have wanted to be in SH..always told to wait..wait..wait..(ask CA or EMM how many times i pestered them). So like I told Hack, it's a privilege to be here amongst great competitors. A little about myself..well I run my own business, it's construction..electrical at that. So while I don't know much about computers..cough cough babysteps... I do know alot about Electrical, like how not to get blown up. Been doing it four years, and still can't perfect the business world. I went to college for a couple of years, but like some of you know or experienced, it becomes very ....tiring?! I have a wife of 2 years, and a daughter that has recently turned one year old. As far as gaming, I haven't been doing dynasties very long, but I love the college game nonetheless. I look forward to playing each and every one of you..and probably getting my ass kicked by everyone. Anyways, I just thought I'd throw a tidbit out there about me...

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

GLAD TO HAVE YOU IN SH MOTHAFUCKA!