Mizzou Pursuing Coach Forever

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 7, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Mizzou Pursuing Coach Forever

[​IMG]

Bum-phuck, Missouri- In a recently developing story the University of Missouri Tigers have been actively pursuing Coach Forever to return to the school. Missouri hasn't been the same since the coach's departure two seasons ago and with the coach's recent success with USF, the coach seems to be the only answer to revive the program.

"We want him back, no doubt about it." Mizzou AD MizzouReign said in a short interview outside his office. "He's a great coach and we would like him to come back home."

Coach Forever has yet to comment due to the season still in progress. His USF team is currently 5-3 and in the middle of another Big East title race.

In other news, the Oregon Ducks have shown interest in Pittsburgh's coach, BigTubb. Coach Tubb, a USC supporter, does not seem interested at this moment as he has also not commented on the report.

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

"I AM THE COACH OF THE SOUTH FLORIDA BULLS". ;)

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Strong stand by a great coach. Just don't think Mizzou will take one "no" for an answer though, lol.

*Bored at work, needed something to do

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

In all honesty, Mizzou is doing better than my current team. They just get better recruits than USF, LOL!!!

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just imagine if you were out there recruiting.... You'll be staring at a potential powerhouse.... I just got off of BSPN.com and they are offering you a 10 year 250 million dollar contract! That's Arod money

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol Kansas St is a better team than mizzu

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Trying to peer pressure into leaving USF, it's not working though. Forever plays you tough, I think you'll welcome some healthy competition out west. Have you played Leo yet? Forgot he went out there, lol.

8. NDCOLTS1979

Nope i havent played leo but my nephew played him when he was at mizzu and beat him. So i don't think he will worry me to much since i humilate my nephew everytime. Yes Forever plays me tough everytime which is why i want him here in the Big 12 i want that competition. Big 12 championship every year without a battle gets old

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That wasn't Leo. That was somebody else. You talking about the same year Forever left Mizzou, right? The guy who lost 86-13 or something like that? That wasn't Leo it was Socomsteriord or something like that. Yeah I spanked ol' boy to, 48-0. Good thing he was a good sport because it was 48-0 early third quarter.

10. NDCOLTS1979

I though it was leo because he was at West Virgina. didnt know someone else was there when socom beat them for his only win

11. NDCOLTS1979

Only reason i know socom beat west virgina is because he was on cloud nine for one week lol

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

Yeah, ND has had my number our previous contests. He is currently the only player that has beaten me twice, knock on wood. If I were to move to the Big 12(A BIG IF.....), it would take a few years to "catch up" athlete wise. But yeah, ND actually plays straight, honest games. I don't mind those kind of loses(which is going to change sooner rather than later, LOL!!!

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL. If you scared, say you scared... peer pressure....

And Good Luck In The X3B National Title Game. You can thank my 68 yard HailMary with no time left for that.

14. BG

BG On The Rize!

I will say thanks, but I would have gone regardless because Virginia Tech lost!

15. NDCOLTS1979

Thanks for the kind words. I play everyone as straight as possible. Running the ball is my main thing. if i am moving the ball on the ground i will have a good game. i become a pass only time i will struggle. In 09 i hated running and was a pass happy player. Now i prefer to run the ball and play smash mouth football. I just really hope that this group sticks together next season. Yes forever it will change eventually games are way to close and it always is a one possession game. Thats why i really enjoy our games one turnover and game can be a completely different result

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ND, you are not a f'n running team!! Your pass happy to the core, lol.

17. NDCOLTS1979

Oh no i am a running team. i have no running back in texas right now. my beast is hurt. The beast that pissed off buckeye on his first run. My backup sucks which is why i have been so pass happy lately. Ask Controller about my run happiness. He talked to me about it and i had to leave Illinois because of it

18. BG

BG On The Rize!

I also prefer to run the ball to be successful. I will run the ball 40 times a game, even if it only gets me a few yards.

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't believe you, you need more people!! Their is no way their are people on TF that run as much as me. I can't believe it, I won't believe it, lol jk. I'm so happy their are more run drunk fools like myself running around. But..... I will always lead the nation in rushing, lol.

20. NDCOLTS1979

Did u look at my last game i just played against the Aggies. I ran the ball alot and often its safer unless you have the douche bag i had in at hb when my 2 best hbs were out. thats when the ball started to fly lol

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL. I don't even start my best back. I start Oku over him for shits n giggles. I hope they both leave this year. Well at least one of 'em. I'm trying to unless my 90 overall sophmore I have sitting there rotting.