MJD Wants out of Cincy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Any Given Saturday, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Any Given Saturday

Any Given Saturday Stix Newb

Reports today suggest that MJD was not happy with the firing of long time Bengals coach Marvin Lewis and has asked for a trade or his release. New Bengals brass and Head Coach Charles Fraley, says he is open to offers on "pocket hercules" as well as his counterpart Reggie Bush, who Fraley affectionately refers to as, "Reggie Bust". The Bengals are looking to get younger and are fielding offers for draft picks in this year and next years draft for both of these two super stars. When asked how the Bengals planned to create a dynamic running game next year without their most notable running back talent, Coach Fraley simply replied, "Who said anything about running the ball next year?" More to come as we inch closer to the draft.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

MJD is a beast on this game though. Someone will benefit from this situation

3. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

i would love to have him but im not sure i have much to offer other than draft picks unless you have any interest in CJ Spiller

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Keep in mind... These RBs will start to decline soon. Lynch is already down 2 points overall... And it's not like I haven't been improving him.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  5. Any Given Saturday

I am mostly looking for draft picks. Fielding all offers but looking at at least get a 1st rounder and some other picks. Thanks all.

6. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

FYI Lynch retired in my other CCM, 2015.

7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Spoiler alert

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

He is spoiling one year at a time. But I have to say, how cool is that? Different positions degrade at different rates. For all the complaining we do about the game over the years, this one is pretty good

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Very true. They did a decent job this year. Still alot of bugs to iron out, but those will be addressed with the rebuild from the ground up on the next-gen platforms.

Most of the current issues come from bad code ported over from the 1st gen ps2/xbox.

The Lynch retiring only happened in my one CCM, and I honestly think he may have had a career ending injury during the playoffs. Dude said he was out 58 weeks. Then he never showed up in the FA pool and there never was any mention of him retiring on twitter.

10. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

U interested in Gore at all...or u just.looking for picks?

11. Any Given Saturday

I worked out a deal for picks no interest in Gore. Thanks bud.