1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MLB 09 : The Show

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stealth, Aug 11, 2009.

1. stealth

stealth Walk On

MLB 09 : The Show

anyone else have this game and would like to play? I completely stink at it but love to play.

2. bambam

bambam Walk On

i have it an dlove it...i have been called up the Majors and sent down so many times. I was batting .393, and had to ask to be called up. so i got called up and am going 1 for 13. guess i will be back to AAA soon.

3. Kan

Kan Walk On

I have it and have like 300 games online...

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I hate you PS3er's. :(

5. stealth

stealth Walk On

hit me up if either of guys ever want to run a game. bam i havent got that involved in it yet. heck i cant even get the pitching and hitting down.lol

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

this is one of the best games EVER! I don't have it, but i've played it a ton. I am kinda holding out on buying any games until Madden. Another GREAT game is Fight Night. AMAZING!

7. Kan

Kan Walk On

This is why I gamefly. I rent the games I want for a while and then send them back!

perfect for people w/ multiple systems

8. gt86

gt86 Walk On

i played the demo and i was totally lost with the controls

I suck!!!! lol

9. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

I have MLB the Show and love it i have pitched 2 perfect games online... My sn is LSUmark if anyone is interested in playing

10. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

I've had this game the last two years and play it everyday. I'm in leagues and have a ball with this and can't get enough of playing it.