1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MLB Bobblehead Pros (XBLA)

Discussion in 'MLB: The Show' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

All you xboxers out there. I have been plying Konami power pros for a long time now and it has been one of my all time favorite games.

I started playing back on snes with Jikkyou Power Pro Yakyuu back in the day. There was something about the game that made it really fun and I continued to play...

Soon N64 released a version and I had it shipped from Japan haha. Another very fun game.

Finally in 2008 and 2009 they released a MLB version on Wii and I played the shit out of those, still do

And now today, XBLA released MLB Bobblehead Pros and I just downloaded it.

Call me crazy but its a fun game. Let me know what you guys think!

2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

lol looks like it could be fun

3. Emmdotfrisk

It's really fuckin' fun haha

4. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Absolutely love this game. What a steal for $10!! Can't wait until the Edit Player feature is unlocked...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

i had a blast with this for a few months when this first dropped. the funny thing is, its a 2k game so to speak and was better than their actual baseball sim 2k12 LOL.. better stats etc!!

6. Emmdotfrisk

I agree, this was modeled from konami though, who was bought out by 2k sports

• Like Like x 1