1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MLB The Show 15: Impressions

Discussion in 'MLB: The Show' started by I Peench, Mar 31, 2015.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Let's get some thoughts.

MartyWebb ?

2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

played an offline & online game so far. didn't play '14 on ps4, but compared to when i played a lot of '13 on PS3, the online play in this game is fantastic. No lag at all when hitting/pitching, felt like I was playing offline when I was at the plate.

thought the camera shift when using the directional hitting interface was annoying & kinda messed with the angles for me when at the plate, but luckily you can turn that off. Overall liking the game a lot tho, we'll see if I pick up on some more stuff when I have more time to play this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Looks great on my desk so far :(

4. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Anybody else seeing way too many errors in the outfield? I have turned the outfield error slider to zero but I still see more than a normal amount of dropped fly balls / balls "lost in the sun."

Otherwise, I think it's a nice step forward. I still wish they would implement a funds system similar to Madden. As it stands, there isn't really a reason to cut salary now - spending up to your budget on short term deals is seemingly still the best way to reload.