MLB The Show 15: Impressions

Discussion in 'MLB: The Show' started by I Peench, Mar 31, 2015.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Let's get some thoughts.

MartyWebb ?

2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

played an offline & online game so far. didn't play '14 on ps4, but compared to when i played a lot of '13 on PS3, the online play in this game is fantastic. No lag at all when hitting/pitching, felt like I was playing offline when I was at the plate.

thought the camera shift when using the directional hitting interface was annoying & kinda messed with the angles for me when at the plate, but luckily you can turn that off. Overall liking the game a lot tho, we'll see if I pick up on some more stuff when I have more time to play this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Looks great on my desk so far :(

4. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Anybody else seeing way too many errors in the outfield? I have turned the outfield error slider to zero but I still see more than a normal amount of dropped fly balls / balls "lost in the sun."

Otherwise, I think it's a nice step forward. I still wish they would implement a funds system similar to Madden. As it stands, there isn't really a reason to cut salary now - spending up to your budget on short term deals is seemingly still the best way to reload.