MLB the show league ps4

Discussion in 'MLB: The Show' started by mellomoney, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellomoney

mellomoney Walk On

Im not too sure if you guys host leagues on this site but from my understanding this is just a forum and would like to invite all of you guys to my ps4 mlb the show league (if this is not approriate for your site i apologize)

Ive noticed something that is very troublesome in the sports gaming world. The best sports series out there (mlb the show) has little to none dedicated leagues out there. Well its 2014 and I am here to make some change in the community. I am starting a SIM mlb 14 league for the ps4 (release date 4/1/14) I am hoping to start the league a week after release. if you would like to join the MLB gaming association please e-mail me at matthewmartinez93@aol.com . Our goal is to have a full 32 owners but realistically we just want a group of dedicated mlb the show fans who will play game in and game out no matter the record. Our rules, forums, website, chat and all other info will be ready in the on coming days. We are in the baby steps of what i KNOW will be a great league....dont miss out ladies and gentlemen

2. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

We do host leagues on our site. I believe we a show '14 league in the works. We have had outside leagues join the site before but you would need to talk to Drifterbub about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.