MLB Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

MLB Update

All,

I'll have something together for MLB. I plan on doing some testing provided I get the game today, but we'll have a test franchise up so we can start getting organized and rolling.

We will have a separate RC setup for the MLB league, and it will be open to everyone on the TF site once we are all set and established (including gettting you guys in your teams first).

Questions, thoughts, please post em here for now until we get the forums situated.

2. Mags

Game in hand... I'll be doing some testing and whatnot later tonight. We'll also be monitoring the findings of the other Tradition league that has started to draw a concensus around setup, settings and whatnot.

FYI, it's online league, not franchise apparently. Single season play AFAIK.

The first major item is that there are no CPU teams for the online league. We can still have 30 teams set with 'other' PS3 profiles. I'm not sure what that means in terms of playing games / simming / etc... but apparently CPU games aren't possible.

All of this is just early feedback I've read. We should know more in the coming week.

3. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Just spent the last 3 hours or so doing a draft. I'm a geek.

4. Mags

There are a lot of league setup options which is nice. We can determine how long the series are, how often we advance (1, 3, 5 day)... You can also pick how many series you have with division and out of division teams. We can turn on/off a lot of the stuff that are normal options. Each team has a 40 man roster.

The big hurdle is CPU teams, as they aren't an option. That's the thing we need to hammer out first.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I am certainly interested in playing in this. This is if there are spots.

I would love to play with the Cardinals,Twins or Rays but would take JUST about anybody.

I will have the game next tuesday.

7. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

hey mags i know u r super busy with the draft and mlb

but when u can can we get the teams list updated so we can practice with our teams b4 the league starts? thanks bud.

if u need any help i run 2 madden lgs and rana mvp league for 14 seasons,ps2 and pc