MLB2K12 problem with MLB Today?

Discussion in 'Tradition Baseball' started by Selvy9, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Anyone else having a problem with playing the MLB Today live season thing? I played the first few games no problem, then yesterday everytime I tried loading the days game, it would freeze. Just wondering if its something with my box or if its an online issue.

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

It looks like they added the real life pitchers to the game. The first few I played, the pitcher was always "undecided", but now it has the scheduled pitchers for that game except now it freezes when you try to play the game... nice update...

3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

the update works, but as 2k stated (you must have missed it), that you have to delete the file you were using and restart. it will work then.

4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea I ended up just doing that on my own, seems to be working now just a shame as I started those first 4 games off hot!

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Well it appears that it's broke again. What a joke. The best feature of the game and it doesn't work 3 weeks into the season. Guess that's what I get for going back to 2k...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Is yours also broke?

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

when they fixed the issue server side a week back or so, it was bc of the update. had to delete to get it to work correct.

now, past few days it freezes when restoring rosters or something. again, server side issue. nothing we can do but wait i guess. typical for a game now a days, have features, and have them not work.