1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MMA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xx Vols xx, Oct 24, 2010.

1. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Did any of you guys get the new MMA Game? If your looking for a new game check this out. I was really sceptical about it, but this game is awsome. Its not a button masher which is what I feared. Actually its the complete opposite. Its strategy, timing, and stamina management.

I am completely in awe of how deep this game is. The online aspects are awsome as well. So many options for online play, its crazy. You can create a fight card with fiends and watch each other battle it out. Sort of like a spectator mode.

If any of you guys peick it up let me know.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

rflagg has it. As far as me i probably wont be getting it. I have way to much going on which means i will be cutting down next season for sure so i can play more games

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I have the UFC game, curious as to how it compares. Not sure if I want to invest in another game when BlackOps and GT5 (Maybe) will be out soon.

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Never played UFC, but from reviews its sounds like MMA is the better game by far, but UFC has all the fighters.

I am enjoying the hell out of it myself. Me and Flagg had a 10 minute battle the other night and I finally submitted him with an arm bar.

5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On