MNF pillow talk.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Does anyone else feel funny when they hear Jaws and Chucky get all whispery when they banter about the upcoming game. It's like a Gaydar commercial. Those two get all breathy and have to control their excitement to finish the intro, but why? Is there something going on we don't know? Should be be expected a TMZ report about their love child? I just hear the double entendres dropping like sweat in a bath house, and look up and see these guys huddled in the back of a motor home.

Creepy....:bunny:

• Like Like x 1
  2. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Sounds like me expressing my mang love (man glove?) for my 2-star quarterback with 95 SPD who will win multiple Heismans if he doesn't get broken into itty bitty pieces running 35 times a game first. [​IMG]

Sidenizzle: The smilies on this site need serious expansion. Just sayin'. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

You running an OD with Fresno State. And guess who is #5 (wif a bullet) in the Heisman voting? Yup, our boy Ebhan Feathers! Man, he sounds fast.

4. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Maybe they just have good chemistry?

In and outside of the booth........

:eek:

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Whoa - someone is a alive! Fantastic.

Chemistry??? Is that what the kids are calling it now? Although, I'll take their gooey chatter over Matt Millen and Joe Theisman doing anything with microphones. Good gravy! It would have been better to hear Millen call the Lions game as Brady dissected them in the second half - ha! defend that!

Ugh. back to pretend to be working now.

6. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I don't mind Matt Millen. He has good insights to the game. Granted, he was one of the worst GM's ever, but I don't hate him as much as most people do.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I got more sick of Theisman, but that goes back to his ESPN days of haunting Sunday nights. Theisman must have lost the pregame coinflip of who gets to pump up the Bengals. How many times did he say the Bengals were a dangerous team? That line worked in the first qtr. Not after Palmer was lobbing balls up into triple coverage or they were letting shoeless Brad Smith run wild. But Joe was ever the copmany man, trying to keep fans from switchng channels.

8. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

yeah Theisman certainly did not add anything to the game. But NO ONE was worse than Kornheiser. No one.