MOCK DRAFT - Picks 1-10 - NFL Draft 2014

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Michael Overman, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Draft Day is HERE...The inaugural QSFL draft day is finally upon us.

Welcome to the TOP TEN PICKS MOCK DRAFT 2014

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1-Cardinals-

Miki1369

With the first pick in the NFL DRAFT...The Arizona Cardinals Take:

QB Garret McCadden out of the University of Texas. He is a strong armed and mobile QB. He is 22 years old and 6'3 and 223 lbs. He will start in the NFL with one of the best WR's a guy could have. Fitzgerald meet McCadden...You guys are going to be best friends forever... or until Miki trades you.

[​IMG]
    QB McCadden and WR Fitzgerald pictured above

2-Bucs-
    Jeremy

The Bucs would have loved to take the top QB (even though there are numerous good first round QB's). The Bucs can't overlook the best player in this draft regardless of position. As Matt Miller tweeted "Wolverine Justice is the next Ray Lewis". The Bucs select potentially the best name ever in Madden
    Wolverine Justice. This guy is going to be a stud.

[​IMG]

3-Bills-

The Bills have numerous holes to fill, so this pick is a wildcard. The Bills have no problem shaking things up in drafts. The Bills select CB Luhata Senatus out of Iowa State. This cornerback is a Champ Bailey type and would be a fixture on an excited youthful Bills team. He seems to be a very well rounded stud and the best CB on the draft board.

[​IMG]

4-Bengals-
    CTfromDC

The Bengals have changed the landscape of recently, so assuming something with the Bengals would be dangerous territory. The Bengals wouldn't mind going defense here, but I think they go offense. The Bengals want a sure fire hit with this pick, and they draft the WR who is the most well rounded and ready to plug and play NFL Receiver. The Bengals select WR Tyre Locksley out of Auburn University. He is a 6'1 223 lb. WR who can come in right next to AJ Green, and present problems for defenses, especially with young TE Eifert in the mix.

[​IMG]

5-Steelers-
    AveryB

The Steelers are happy that no HB's have gone off the board. They will look to sure up the running game to help Big Ben and the weight on his shoulders. The
    Steelers select HB Vince Kerr out of BYU. This 5'10 228 lb. HB looks to be the best on the board, and will surely bring some youth, power, speed, and energy to this Steeler offense.

[​IMG]

6-Packers-
    CSteud

The Packers have some interesting choices to make. Many would think they go defense, but I think they add another weapon for QB Aaron Rodgers. The Packers select WR Nelson Akinwande out of UCF. He is a 6'3 WR out of the University of Central Florida. The Packers hope to replace the loss of Greg Jennings.

[​IMG]

7-Seahawks-
    LtJustice

The Seahawks have traded into this spot, which means they want to land a stud or someone specific. Their GM is known for being a stealthy and accomplished drafter. That being said...the Seahawks select HB Logan Serratos out of West Virginia. This 6'0 225 lb. running back, has a set of wheels. It is scary to think of this Seahawks team with a solid young speedster back their behind his Russell Wilson.

[​IMG]

8-Rams-
    Easy Dez It

The Rams have an unlimited amount of choices of directions to go. Why?... B/c they also pick at #11. The Rams select Eluzies Kosta out of Oklahoma. He is a 6'3 252 lb. Defensive End and is going to be a force to be reckoned with. He will instantly make plays on defense for the Rams. The Rams could also go OT with this pick as there are some complete studs on the board.

[​IMG]

9-Bucs-

The Bucs smile as a skilled QB falls to their position in the draft. The Bucs select strong armed QB Jimmy Echavaria out of Arkansas. He is an impressive 6'6 234 lbs., and would instantly be the best QB on Tampa's roster. Some believe he has better numbers across the board then the top QB McCadden.

[​IMG]

10-Bills-

The Bills round out the mock draft here and select tenth. The Bills would have considered taking the QB Echavaria. With him off the board the Bills would look to draft a player that would make an instant impact for them. There are some very solid OT's and DT's on the board. The Bills are set at DT with Dareus and Kyle Williams. The Bills select a Madden player with a name built for success...or trouble. The Bills select LT Trouble Green a monsterous 335 lb. OT out of Ole Miss. And with that selection the Bills O-line instantly becomes better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Well done sir.. Well done indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Great Job Mike Mike:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

• Like Like x 1
  6. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

nicely done!

• Like Like x 1
  7. heathh

heathh Walk On

That's cool man!

• Like Like x 1
  8. VinfortheWin

VinfortheWin Walk On

great job dude! cant wait for you to tell me who i should take at 31! i need help :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

• Like Like x 2
  10. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Good stuff man, weren't too far off w a few of these!

• Like Like x 1
  11. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I already told you, but just wanted to state publicly; I LOVED this mock. Great job!

• Like Like x 1
  12. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

That Mike is a trixxy lil hobbit!...he stole my Receiver, and my sleeper Fleury....Yup, I'm the MadDrafter son! :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Funny thing is...I was going Serratos the HB you picked...all day...then Steven Jackson fell into my hands...and I decided to go with the University of Central Florida receiver...give em some local love due to my living location

Steal of the draft was Jeremy taking MLB Royster at 9...I was in love with him at 10...Ending up taking the CB I had given to myself in the 3rd pick of the mock...later took two LB's just hoping one of them would be good enough...Grable, Fleury

Fun Draft...Lucky to have another so soon

• Like Like x 3
  14. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Colts selling picks to anyone that wants em!

15. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

What was Nelson's overall rating? I had him #2 on my board behing the QB Garrett

16. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

He is a 77 Overall...I got to play with him in my practice last night. I think he will be a big help in making sure that the Bills are not 32nd in Total Points this upcoming season(s).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

random side note:
    If you went to FSU, GaTech, UGA, GASouthern, or UCF
    the chances I will draft you are 20 times greater

• Like Like x 1
  17. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Michael Overman looks like he progressed nicely, 85 ovr....I picked up Quinton Patton last year with the 5th, he is an 85 pre-xp usage:cool: I could of had him, Nelson, and AJ to throw too!

18. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

About that time of year again....MOCK DRAFT TIME

• Like Like x 1
  19. heathh

heathh Walk On

Lets get you some different targets! Lol

20. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Can't wait to see the newest Mocks. If Michael Overman doesn't get around to it this week, I might take a stab at it.

Also, rumor has it the Jets are looking to trade their 1st round pick (#24) and next year's 1st round pick for a top 7 pick this year. Any takers, let me know.:cool:

21. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

klaximilian

How bout you take this upcoming draft? mock wise

and I'll do the following mock draft after the simmed season?

Have fun guessing two of my top ten picks

• Like Like x 1
  22. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I need the top 10 order with trades. Apparently you have someone else's that I am not aware of.

23. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Michael Overman

Found it. Looks like you have Avery's 1st rounder this season. The top 10 (as I know) is as follows:

#1 - Seahawks (via Redskins)
    #2 - Bills
    #3 - 49ers
    #4 - Chiefs
    #5 - Bengals
    #6 - Bills (via Steelers)
    #7 - Packers
    #8 - Chargers
    #9 - Saints
    #10 - Bears

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  24. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

well, can't do a mock until I can access the prospects. Scouting isn't available at this time.

25. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Yeah, gotta wait for stage 4 to regain access to the scouting feature... :(