Modded Controller for Del and Wolf

Discussion in 'Tradition Shooters' started by Hellisan, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

DelZaster

Hey I want to make money like everybody else. I am thinking that for the hardcore patrollers a new type of modded controller might make me a good profit. I am willing to sell this puppy to you and Wolf for a steep discount since I know both of you.

[​IMG]

It's a pretty simple process, I just take out the left stick since you guys don't need it and put a mini ashtray there in its place. :D

• Like Like x 6
  2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

How are they going to get to their tent to start the game?!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Bahahahahahahaha!! Pure gold.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

ROFLAO!!!

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

So I'm slightly worried because I know Del has been online today; I know he was tagged in this thread... and no reply to this, so I'm worried he took this the wrong way. Being that we're always needling each other about something I'm pretty sure I'm wrong Del, but hopefully you know I'm having fun and mean nothing by it. I was on youtube looking for good black ops vids and typed in "hardcore camping" and found a video where a guy killed a bunch of people and said he could do this all day. Another guy replied "I love camping, I don't even need my left stick when I play." which gave me the idea... lol

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Oh god thats funny as hell mate. Sorry I had a few tags today when I logged on Id just woke up and somehow missed this tag. You could never upset me buddy I just missed it. Still having Xbox issues at mo im trying to sort mate.

DAMN I want 1 of those Helli can I order a few at a time lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL I know you tend to break the controllers so yes... I'm developing an advanced version which you can push a button and assuming you always have the same load out it will just take you to your spots in order from wherever you spawn. Therefore you can have a smoke on the way to the first spot.

8. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Sounds good. Also can I pay extra for an Auto slide button so I can watch the other tv and when my auto aim picks up a target the controller automaically shoots n kills. Then when I feel Like actually playing I can slide the switch back shoot a couple hit the portal button to go to new spot n slide onto auto n have a smoke n coffee etc. lol

I hope you invent an auto plilot controller for Forza 4, below are a couple of requirments id like to see.

1. Auto build n tune to optimal performance
    2. Auto number 1 leaderboard time button
    3. Guaranteed 1st place multiplayer button
    4. Auto paint race artwork button

9. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Out of control sir