Mofos Still Mad!!

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 6, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Somebody tell these losers to get over it!!!

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

LOL Quitness

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

He ain't Michael Jordan that's for sure. :D

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

that was actually good...i am sure if your favorite player broke your heart it would take you a while...esp. if he keeps bringing it up...

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My favorite player ironically at the moment is Lebron James... not from Clevland so I didn't care where he ended up honestly... my last favorite player from a 'home' team was when AI left the Sixers the first time... that was Billy King's fault... AI never had any help so I could understand why he left... when he left Philly so did my heart and I followed him around the league... never could attach myself to those teams but I rooted for them... now I'm currently planning on taking a trip to Turkey to watch him play over here in Europe:)

BTW I think that's a good response but its getting a little played... he was trying to shed some laughter on the situation and these people keep acting like he owed them something... they weren't shit before Lebron, he carried them on his back ever since he stepped in the league... yeah they complain about him 'quitting' in the playoffs but could anybody concentrate knowing one of your teammates was jizzing in your mom's mouth? And Delonte isn't even a star, he's a role player... had Gloria licking his nipples as he screamed "Thug Life"!!:)

6. controllerabuser

I still can't believe ol' boy was bangin' his momma.. LMAO..

7. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Well, I'm one of the Akron born "losers" that can't stand Lebron and I really liked this video. Based on Lebron's recent Q score, it isn't just Northeast Ohio that can't stand the guy.

It is obvious that Nike is trying real hard to rehab the image that Lebron and his friends ruined over the summer. In my opinion, the best thing Lebron could do is stop talking about it. By going on the offensive (like he has since the decision on MULTIPLE occasions), he's attempting to convince people that he wasn't wrong, and those who believe he was wrong aren't likely to change their mind about it anytime soon. The commercial does nothing but bring back people's anger towards how he handled himself in his "decision". Lebron is the one that keeps bringing it up, not Cleveland.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't take the 'loser' comment to heart bruh... I've argued this topic on other boards to death so I won't do it here but I will say its time to let it go... if the Cavs would of released Delonte West I pretty much would bet my last dollar that Lebron would of stayed in Cleveland... I know folks say he wants to expand his image blah, blah, blah but he was already one of the top monetary gainers from endorsements in the NBA... doing that from the Midwest, away from all the lights... I promise in my heart that I honestly believe if they would of got rid of West he would of stayed... the reason he looked disinterested in the playoffs was the same reported time that he found out about the affair... he wasn't even interacting with his teammates like he was before then... when mediatakeout dropped that story I thought everyone knew already but 'mainstream' media didn't get a hold of it until damn near after the Finals... that was the only reason LBJ left... that boy loves Ohio, no matter what he said about Akron and Cleveland being rivals... he loves where he's from... that betrayl and the lack of management ending their relationship with Mr.West caused one of the biggest breakups in basketball history... because seriously who actually thought Lebron was actually leaving the Cavs? I didn't.

I think Cleveland fans need to stop being mad at Lebron and take some anger out on management as well. When you have the 'Chosen One' in your grasp you give that guy everything he wants to stay, they obviously could not do it. Instead of acting like professionals the owner acted like a complete asshole and severed any chance of Lebron returning to Cleveland once this lust filled relationship with the Heat is over, because he's not retiring in Miami... that trio will not last for ten years

9. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

That is fair, Jerzey. No offense taken!

You definitely make a compelling argument about West. However, I will disagree with you on management. They went out of their way for Lebron to a fault (flying his friends everywhere, hiring his friends, millions in luxury tax every season, etc). They built the team to suit Lebron - role players, shooters everywhere and very strong defensively. Also, if you look at the offseason prior to last season, both Trevor Ariza and Ron Artest spurned the CAVS because they weren't sure about Lebron's future. He made it clear he wanted keep his options open to the detriment of the team. Many think he had the "decision" planned for two years. Unfortunately for him, it will go down as one of the biggest marketing blunders in the history of sports. When it is all said and done, that may be his legacy.

As far as Miami, I agree 100%. He went there to win an easy championship. (I don't see them beating the Lakers...but that is another debate!) Once he gets it, he will leave to try and be the man in Brooklyn or New York. Just my opinion......

Oh...and don't forget...the CAVS are still in first place without him!!!! :)

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Are you talking about West giving it to LBJ's mom?

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

you telling me that lebron would have stayed if they released West? something tells me if he made the request it would of been done...I am sure cavs management was like who do you want to keep more Delonte west or LBJ...

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yep, I really believe that. It took until after Lebron signed elsewhere when they decided to release Delonte. Well at least that's my conspiracy theory on the whole thing.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Now Mike has a response:

• Like Like x 1
  15. controllerabuser

I like that.

16. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

That commercial is awesome. Has that been on tv yet? Is it legit or some kind of YouTube tomfoolery?

I could totally see MJ saying everything on that clip, he and the other big 80s and 90s stars have been pretty vocal about their feelings on the 'Decision'.

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Dru50

Just found out its a mashup of one of Jordan's older commercials but I'm pretty sure he'd agree to run that nationally if given the chance:)

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The King Still Reigns!!!

Whatever fans went last night were heartless! Its basketball! Glad he dropped 38, wish he would of played the 4th and got 50!!!​

20. controllerabuser

Jerz, wouldn't you be mad if the hometown boy from your state who played for your favorite team just up and left because he couldn't cut it with what he had? I know I would have been pissed if Joe Mauer left Minnesota to go play for the New York Yankees.

21. Dru50

I'll admit that I find it funny that the media today on ESPN are using the score of that game to validate how bad the Cavs roster was. Imagine if you put Wade and Bosh on the Cavs with Lebron and had them go play Miami's roster last year. Guess what - same result would happen. The Cavs team this year is a team full of role players without any stars, put LBJ back on that roster they'd probably have been #1 in the East again this year.

Anyhow - on a different NBA note, anyone else surprised that the demise of Brandon Roy isn't getting more press? That guys career is likely going the way of Grant Hill after his injuries in Orlando. Freaking sad state of affairs in Portland, between him and Oden.

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I haven't seen too much of the West Coast teams, maybe the Lakers once, but is he really doing that bad? Shit I'm about go to nba.com right now;)

Edit: Damn bruh, I thought it was a drastic drop, he went from 20ppg to 18 not that bad. Or does his stats give the wrong impression?

23. Dru50

His stats are misleading, he isn't moving around the court at all like he did a year or two ago, you can just see that the knee isn't right.

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Didn't he come back too early last season or something like that? I just moved to Germany around then so I don't remember. Maybe he pushed himself a little too hard and hurt it worse?

That would be f'd up though because that would mean two top draft picks would be 'wastes'... Oden and a 'fading' Roy

25. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

He came back against the Suns in the playoffs 8 days after having knee surgery to remove his meniscus. Doctors have said that there's nothing left to operate on with his knees, there's nothing there. He's gotten everything in his knees fucked for good. Within a couple years he'll play like he's in his mid-30s, which is sad