Monday 27th club run

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by Danthraxxx, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

On the iPhone so I don't have a tag list , but for those who played how do you think we did ?

Jon MK
    Colemanchu

Also I know I said so while playing but I thought MartyWebb did a great job as a back last night & hammerhead1010 played some pretty solid any despite the FIFA gods taking a shit on us a few times.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The 27th? Pffft.

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

My favorite day is potato

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I love lamp.

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

So does Te'o

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

This is not as much fun when I can't post a meme from my phone :(

7. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I'm down for another run tonight. My goal is actually to stay up as late as I can so I can sleep all day before work tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I think we played fantastic last night, very few times did any of us run over one another, and up front you guys' passing was remarkable to watch. Getting the rebound shots was key for a lot of those goals. We just weren't blessed by the first touch gods last night, which is nobody's fault.

9. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

I think we did ok. We all played well but I think we can play better. I played like shit until the last Like three matches and I apologize for that. We did a few things well, passing through the midfield and to the top of our formation was much better than I've seen in a while. I also think we did very well to secure possession via hard press 25+ yds from our goal. I think we can do more in terms of creativity when we attack. I like that our striker stretches the defense but thata just one tactic, I think if he presents his feet and comes toward the ball once in awhile that we can be slightly more dangerous. Also remember that repetition is effective, so we need to repeat this. And I hope you guys are occasionally playing. drop in match and/or playing friendlies, it helps with playing clubs and knowing what to expect from other people. I mean everyone.

10. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

If we go tonight Ill be able to go for a little bit if we start at like 9 ESt