Monday Morning Quarterback.. Week 4 In Review..

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by DreSmithJr, Oct 4, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Monday Morning Quarterback.. Week 4 In Review..

So we are 1/4 of the way through the 2010-2011 NFL Season..

Lots of Suprises.. (Chiefs)

Lots of Disappointments (49ers,Bengals)

What are you guys' thoughts so far?

What players/teams are catching you off guard?

Are your preseason SB picks still looking strong?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Matthew Stafford please come back

3. DreSmithJr

as competitive as yall are without him.. i wonder if yall had him what wud the season look like.

BUT on the brightside.. yall getting another 10 ten pick with the talent u already have.. (y)

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

The Bears offensive line is the worst unit I've ever seen in my 25 years of watching pro football. Absolute garbage. On multiple occassions last night, DT's were coming in pretty much unblocked. Last night in the first half they had a RG (Omiyale, who was the RT) playing LT, a G who's average at best (Garza), a C who hasn't been good in 4 years (Kreutz) and 7th round draft picks playing RG and RT (Edwin Williams and JaMarcus Webb, haven't heard of them, me either). If Cutler plays the next 1-3 weeks, he will not be healthy by the bye week in week 8. He definitely will not be healthy by the end of the year.

The Packers are horribly overrated. Their best win is vs a Philly team that looks average at best, they beat the worst team in football (Buffalo) and the Lions by 2 points at home. Plus they gave away a game to the Bears, who we saw last night aren't very good. Can everyone stop the 'Packers are the NFCs best team' talk until that team does something other than beat doormats and run up stats in the preseason?

Aside from that, the Jets may actually end up being the best team in the league, but I'll be interested to see how Pittsburgh looks when Big Ben is playing next week. For them to go 3-1 with their QB situation was very impressive.

5. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

Titans.....please figure yourselves out. You can win a game where you are outgained by nearly 300 yards...but manage to lose one by 6 points when you were up 4 with just minutes to go. You make a "new and improved" raiders team look like their O-line was made of swiss cheese, but then lose to a 4th string QB by gifting him and his team 7 turnovers.

And Coach Fisher...please try to come up with a game plan other than run, run, pass, punt or run, run, run, punt. The few times we've had offensive sucess is when we've gotten away from that formula...passing on first down is a GOOD thing!

6. Hova

NFC North is terrible, none of those teams are much ahead of a lions team WITHOUT stafford

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I agree. I would gladly trade the future of the Bears for the future of the Lions. The Lions have good young playmakers on both sides of the ball.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah was a bad week for my real team and my fantasy team with Vick going down. I have to question what the Eagles ever saw in Kevin Kolb. He is checking down to HB and FB on almost every play. I guess that is better than getting sacked 10 times (Cutler) but frustrating since Eagles have 2 of the best WR in the league and a solid TE.

9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

No kidding... Best 0-4 team ever???? Me and my buddy keep saying this every week, but 12-4 (LOL!)????

10. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

It was great to see the Giants racking up all those sacks on Cutler but i have to admit alot of those sacks attributed to the horrible OL the Bears have. I have no idea how they held up in previous weeks against teams like the Packers and Cowboys. If Cutler finishes the season without missing a game I'd be shocked.

11. Hova

There acting like stafford STILL won't be back smh If he does not return we will lose to the Rams as well

12. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Wow, how bad is Miami's special teams??? What an embarrassment in front of the rest of the league. Disappointing last two weeks after a strong 2-0 start on the road...

13. DreSmithJr

Its a shame because miami shud of been up 21 or 24 - 3 at the half time. henne hurt u guys a lot with silly passes.

special teams sucked but i think the lack of effort came from the missed oppurtunities..

also can we put out a APB for brandon marshall please

14. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Terrible QB's make great WR's look borderline irrelevant.

15. DreSmithJr

agreed

u remember when they thought the following were busts?

Roddy White?
    Sidney Rice?

lmao

16. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Peyton Hillis anyone, what a start for that guy and the Broncos receivers and Kyle Orton have connected and are producing, McDaniels got what he wanted, a QB that can run his system and not his mouth.