Monday Offseason 930 pm.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Aug 26, 2012.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

To avoid the pain that was season 1 offseason, please know that we will go at 930 on Monday night. We will work through the whole offseason in one night.

Please acknowledge that you understand this!

2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

3. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

I don't get it...

Someone text me so I don't fall asleep. I gotta stay up late tonight to play the Commish

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Just say that you understand that we will do the whole offseason tomorrow night.

5. Brettmonty

Brettmonty Walk On

I understand

6. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Sorry Dude...

I understand that we will work through the offseason tomorrow.

7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

ya i understand. My wife still doesnt like you guys

• Like Like x 2
  8. Luke

Luke Walk On

Ready

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Ok, so that time does work for me but...I am at work until 900 ish CT time, I can recruit from there and will high tail it home. DO NOT WAIT FOR ME if we are still in recruiting stages. To be honest, the only thing I have to do is cut players if we over sign like most the time but I think the CPU will just cut the bottom however anyway.

10. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

I understand. I have a question though are we meeting like in a chat room or something tomorrow or do we need to be logged onto the game and in the game to do all of this. This is my first offseason so please bear with me on this. Also do we get to do our own out of conference schedule because i do have some promises to keep with some players to play some games in there home state. Also what conference will I be in next year. I was looking through some things and would love to be conference usa western division to play against the commish and lose and play against my great rival and friend G Morg and WKU. Or if the UMASS coach gets fired I would like to move into the MAC East.

Thanks and see you guys tomorrow and one thing. This has been awesome so far and its great to see all the competitive user games and how a lot of people are evenly matched in the bowl games. A lot of 9 win teams and Kent State coming back from the depths and the bounce back from 1-5 to finish 5-7 and the WAC and well there is UMASS to.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Oh crap I see this coming a mile away I didn't realize WKU is in the Sun Belt until right now. Oh well maybe an out of conference game or maybe a bowl matchup.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Goose

Goose Walk On

Ian Moss

We've never really logged into any chat sites while doing the offseason. Usually everyone hops on this website, Hokie will make threads for each week, we all get like 15 minutes a week, if we're done with the week early we post in the thread so we can move faster if needed. Hokie will also usually send a text or email with each advance. This USUALLY runs smoothly but last season was anything but.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Thanks for the love Ian

14. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  15. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Yeah you've asked for it now dude...Heath sign it up LOL

Idaho and Louisville out of conference games I'm hyped for season 3

• Like Like x 1
  16. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Plague you gotta play him heads up as an out of conference game!!!

I know he didn't mean any harm but the flow of the statement but it was just funny how he typed it...Because I didn't really think about you getting fired. As we go into the offseason is that when you find out your fate?

Should you move on from UMASS I won't leave Kerry Washington in the wind

17. Pro

Pro Walk On

Pick on Plague, I love it! Way to earn your spot Rook.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

There was no intent to pick on Plague I saw the struggles he had with UMass they are really bad. I was hoping he gets a better team and makes some noise and actually might beat some of you guys. Hey G Morg how do you know your out of conference schedule so fast I would like to have a say in mine.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

^you sandbagger...you want to play Plague the same reason all of us do...because he sucks

• Like Like x 2
  20. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

I know you didn't mean any disrespect towards him...

I don't know my out off conference schedule last season we got the chance to pick two games that we wanted to try to play. So you have to ask for the game in the state that matches your promises and you can then ask for a user match up. It's not a guarantee and Heath tried to accommodate but the site didn't allow up to have all the games.

That's why I said I would play you(since you asked) and Louisville (since they were ranked hi and its an in state game and I played Kentucky last two years)

21. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

It will be a pleasure to play you G Morg and will also fulfill a promise too. I also have a question too is there anymore recruiting time for this season or are we all done.

22. Goose

Goose Walk On

There are 5 weeks of offseason recruiting to do once we advance to the offseason.

23. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I will be creating a new schedule for the offseason in a bit.

To answer a few questions real quick:
    -Unfortunately, you only get to request one specific out-of-state game to accord with promises and you have no say in conference expansion.
    -yea, no conference chat or anything. just be on, know the schedule, and work quick. usually 15min increments and you can use your computer or console
    -starting carousel thread (before I advance to the carousel) now... go look!

• Like Like x 1
  24. Luke

Luke Walk On

Did you figure why the schedule got screwed last year?

25. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

yea, cuz i advanced to week 1 on the console

• Like Like x 1