Monmouth vs Wartburg

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Sep 4, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Monmouth vs Wartburg

I will report back tomorrow, but we play tonight at 7 at their place.

A little background..the Seniors on our team have lost to these guys twice including getting eliminated by them in the playoffs two years ago, so my Senior year in HS.

They're celebrating some 75th anniversary bull shit, fireworks, blah blah blah..they're gonna be celebrating it with a loss.

I'm on a couple special teams stuff for this game, and will go in for Dime and Nickel, and will rotate in at corner also. I'm a Sophomore, more pumped for this than ever.

This is basically the biggest game of our season because we're gonna run through our conference, but we wanna blow these bitches out..LATER

2. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Tough loss man, saw you got an assisted tackle.

Come out next week and kick Grinnell's ass

I'll find a stream, and post it up next week

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We lost 27-7, sucks balls..

My goal was to be 10-0 not 9-1. The defense played great, we gave up two field goals in the first half, and we're supposed to have one of the best offenses in the nation. The score should've been 21-6 if we are as good as we think we are/were.

Thanks reed, I got in quite a bit for Dime..probably about 10-15 plays and a lot of it was in the red zone so I had a blast. We fucked them up with our Dime package I love it.

Grinnell sucks. We put 42 on them in the first last year so if we don't completely murder them I will be pissed.