Moogle's back - Steven is leaving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jul 5, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Moogle's back - Steven is leaving

He sent me a message that his internet at home is fixed, so as soon as we get a team open, he gets them.

Also steven sent me a message that he has to quit in a few weeks for the exact same reasons as moogle. He's moving back home and they only have dial up. I told him what I told moogle. Play until you can't play any more, then we will replace you and then come back as soon as you get it fixed. He said he should have it fixed soon.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

nice, glad to have moogle back.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cool, good to have Moogle back. Who is Steven again? Did he use to coach the Cards?

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

He's Lions. And it sounds like Bears, dolphins, and Lions will all be open soon...need to get them filled. I'm out until tonight.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Quick question if the Dolphins open up now and someone else takes them how does this affect the team swap for 2011 that already took place involving them?

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Also weblink did you get the PM I sent you late last week about being your assistant? Let me know what you need me to do so I can get into it, thanks...

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

If Trude drops, would the 3-way deal involving Phins, Colts & one other still be valid?

On another note, I think we should start announcing the open teams in the forum before just giving them to new owners. I can guarantee interest in the Lions for multiple owners including myself.

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Actually the Lions were in that deal as well. SaintsDave ended up with the Colts, Mustang ended up with the Dolphins, the Lions went to Trude and Steven ended up with the Texans after all was said and done...Really would like it if Dave still ended up with the Colts he deserves a great team...

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

True.....Jeremy has already switched this season but for Madden 11 for sure! And no I dont think the trades would still be valid....althought I dont see a problem giving the Phins to Mustang as they are his team.

10. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Damnit I see hurricane jumping all over this one if it opens LOL

I've been waiting and trying and fixing this whole mess as it was originally a 3 way trade between trude, moogle, and me. Moogle was a Colts fan and trude did the research so thats how it was going to work in the first place. Then Moogle leaves randomly and throws it off, Steven then agrees to move. Now all hell is breaking loose.

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Haha no bro I would never try to get the fish without you getting them first you were here first and asked about them before me I am happy to be the Bengals next season or even if I had to stay with the Texans I am fine, LOL...

12. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i think moogle should get his lions back. he was forced out due to a connection issue.