More Ideas From Jerzey's Brain

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 17, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's that time of the week where I just think of things for opinions. I'll keep this short because I need to be working but I didn't want to forget these before I got home today.
    1. Since we can't have sigs I was thinking about avatars. Max and I discussed this months ago (I'm talking September) but I never got around to it because I suck at it. We could make league specific ones but what I was thinking was to have National Champion avatars. Does anyone think they could pull this off? Would anyone actually 'rock' that?
    2. Shit, I forgot the other thing already. I forget I'll have to edit this when I remember again. Nevermind, I remember. Saving highlights. Do you guys think y'all can start saving highlights (and photos) so at the end of the year we all upload our top 5 and one us can grab 'em and make a highlight tape? Think if we start doing that we could get that posted in the TSO TV hub or possibly put on the front page during 'slow content' weeks, free publicity.

Thoughts?

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Send them to me. I can make those tapes quick.....Unless someone else wants to make the tape...which im fine with

• Like Like x 1
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I liked your tape. That's actually why I said photos as well. How would we need to prepare them? Put them on our EA profile? Upload them to youtube?

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

just download the pic and videos into a folder. zip the folder and then upload it to any host site so i can download them.

The only thing I would need help on is pics and stuff that says BCS Chaos......Im not a photoshop or any guru like that, so if you can put that up i can handle the rest....

Also a List of everyones name in the dynasty would be cool...

P.S.>>>>> Dont worry I will use sensored music, lol.

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I want the avatars but have no experience trying to make one.

I'll get the videos from my end for @bigtubb_ to work with.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ill start uploading some videos to you tube, My Account name is Drunkensoldier88 but i dont have any new highlights on there yet

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I still would like you to send me the files so i don't have to convert them. It will be faster to make the videos if i have the flv files from easports.com

8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Tubb, do you have dropbox? If so, I, or anyone else, can drop the files into a shared folder for you.

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I dont really know what dropbox is but i am open to trying it out

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I'll send you an invite later for it. Dropbox is a web server. It is free, so that is nice. It is particularly awesome if you have an iPad, for it allows you, with the app Goodreader, to take files from the server and open them without transfering them via iTunes or a USB.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have no idea what that is so I may need some help

12. Maximus21

I put my videos onto a folder in DropBox just to get a handle on it because I've never used it before. It seems very easy to use.

@Mr2Bits - we could use this as the shared folder or I could just put my files into whatever folder you are using.

@bigtubb_ - Let me know what the next step is for this project.

13. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Yeah...I'll invite tubb to Dropbox. We'll use your folder, Max. Just name it Chaos Vids or something like that.

14. Maximus21

I called it BCS Chaos Y6. I'll put in the email addresses to invite everyone else.

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I have dropbox...its pretty easy to use so I think everybody should upload their videos and pics there.....Make sure you pick videos and pics that are pleasing to the eye we want to impress

16. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

@bigtubb_ - are you doing highlights for the whole year, or individual teams? I dropped some vids in the folder of Florida's highlights. I can include more if needed.

17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I am doing a BCS Chaos year 6 highlight tape...please send me as much content as possible. I will pick what i feel is the best highlights of the year as well as the most aesthetically pleasing. I wanna make a long tape tape...like 7 to 10mins. The only thing I need someone to do is make like a pic/sign that says BCS Chaos. Also, if you guys have time can one of you put all of our names in one pic....

@Highyella
    @JerzeyReign
    @Mr2Bits
    @maximus21
    @boondock3691
    @benbuckeye
    @jvigorous1
    @forever97
    @nkmi1984
    @drunkensoldier
    @ticketp1

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I dropped some pictures in there (I think)... can y'all see 'em? I'm going to go through and upload pictures/highlights from all my games Tuesday... today its Daddy/Daughter day so I'm a little caught up... every 5 minutes I gotta get up and make sure my kids didn't kill themselves:)