1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

More info on Custom Playbooks

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by uagrad90, May 9, 2011.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Every question answered, cant wait! I kno i wont use it on offense right out the box, but i swear, im going Rex Ryan/Dick Lebou/Dom Capers with my custom defense!!!!

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I'll probably be using it on both sides of the ball by the time it comes around to an OD

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I am looking forwarded to it. Can finally take the playbooks I like but don't use because of a formation or two I don't like. I hate wasting 2 formation spots but no more.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I love this feature. Ofcourse with this feature we will set some ground rules on creating playbooks etc. But all of that should be expected.

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Cool, I know what I want to do and it should be pretty straight forward. But yea I agree some kind of ground rules will be needed.