More NCAA 14 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Apr 15, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

With presentation news coming out Thursday, and Dynasty news not coming till Late May, anyone want to discuss what you're expecting/hoping to hear?

I hope that there is something new in dynasty as well as some recruiting upgrades. Presentations aren't high on my board of interest but I really would appreciate some new things in terms of pregame or halftime.

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I'm with you here, 5/28 is the day I look forward too. Sure I'll be glad to hear the same ole same ole from EA on Thursday "We've upgraded Stadium sounds this year" "We've made the entrances better adding over 100+ new things to that" "The Live Updates have been updated"

But come May 28th you better believe thats a big day for me, dynasty mode is the only thing that sells NCAA to me, even though I know I'll buy 14, that day takes my hype from 4 or 5 to usually a 8, 9, or 10

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Actually sounds like they downgraded the pre-game from 2-3 min to about 30 seconds.

5. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Good - correct more of the mistakes and take away from the pregame and post game animations that we see EVERY GAME.

6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

The new blog has me excited for presentation this year. More less the storylines associated with your coach in dynasty and the addition of neutral site games.