More Problems For NCAA?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by majesty95, Sep 26, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Jun 5, 2012
    I just came across this article on CBS Sports. It appears to be looking worse on the player likeness issue.

I can't help but feel like NCAA is getting weeded out. I don't remember the patch schedule from last year, but the last one certainly made the game more playable and many dynasties went most of or the entire year. This year it seems there is even less communication (especially when compared to Madden) and the interest in the game is dropping drastically. There hasn't been any word on another patch or any indication that they even want to keep NCAA gamers playing the game.

Personally, I feel that the player likeness issue is bogus. Its mostly washed up players who need money and jumped on the bandwagon. Where are all the player who enjoyed playing as themselves? And that is after roster makers updated the rosters. EA didn't do it.

I hope none of those guys in the lawsuit actually enjoy the game because they certainly seem intent on killing it. I can see why EA would consider it more trouble than it is worth. Its sad really. The NCAA is doing more to hurt its "brand" than help it. "Let's just do away with all collegiate games, that will help our sports!" :rolleyes:

I know the NCAA didn't directly cause the issue but they aren't helping it but sticking their heads in the mud. These issues should have been addressed long ago. I'm sure EA holds some blame too...