More "TeamBuilder" news

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Apr 23, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

More "TeamBuilder" news

From Pastapadre:

"NCAA Football 10 introduces TeamBuilder, an all-new, online create-a-school feature that will enhance the user’s ability to produce personalized content. With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will help users create authentic teams for NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creation"

So basically it's going to have a system like the Nascar game where you can upload graphics from PC's to your locker then use them in game to create custom teams.

This is going to be a KICK ASS feature...

I'm all for SIM, but im interested in starting a side league with 12 custom created user teams all in one conference like the MAC. That would be so sick to take your completely original team online to compete. I can't wait for this feature.

EDIT: 4/25 - New Teambuilder video found. ~ Drifter

<embed src='http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=14324472&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/976/976161/ncaa_teambuild_p1_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'></embed><div style='width:433;'><a href='http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14324472.html'>More NCAA Football 10 Info</a></div>

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah that would be a fun side league. 2 league max for me........1 is enough some times

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I would be SO down for this! If there is any sort of mental list you are keeping, throw me on it PLEASE :D

4. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Put me on that list too!!

I have been waiting for this feature for a while now... being from Canada makes picking my team in NCAA a little tough sometimes... Now I can finally create my own school, hopefully its not impossible for Canadian teams to recruit, actually come to think of it... IT WILL be impossible to recruit!!

Love the feature and would love to be in a new dynasty with created user teams, im sure this will create more excitement and competition within the league.

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I am definitely excited for a dynasty with custom teams. I'd be all over that. Put me on this hypothetical list. LOL.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

this also gets me to thinking.. we will have the ability to move any team off of one roster on to another?

This would be a revolutionary step towards allowing guys to scrimmage with their dynasty teams and have inter-dynasty clashes with our dynasty teams... the possiblilities are wide open if that is how this is going to be implemented.

7. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

The OFFL will definately be hosting a CAS Dynasty for '10. Stay tuned, faithful players.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    jesus...

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

This is my team right here...

[​IMG]

11. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    So since we will be able to start customizing teams before the game ships whenever the teambuilder.com site goes live can we start taking the first steps in creating a custom team dynasty? Sorry but I'm excited as hell about this!
    (y)

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Updated first post with new teambuilder video

13. jfosh

jfosh Super

The pc thing makes since, while watching the video. Thats awesome.

14. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

yeah, this blew my mind when I saw this on thursday....I got a chance to chop it up with two of the developers of NCAA, I'll have more info on monday when the embargo lifts, including some more info on Team Builder, recruiting news, and more goodies

15. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Sweet!!!1

16. Drifterbub

Featured Threads: