Most Feared Offense

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Doc Holliday904, Oct 31, 2012.

?

Which Offense keeps you up at night?

1. Steelers

42.9%
  2. Vikings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lions

42.9%
  4. Giants

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cowboys

14.3%
  1. Doc Holliday904

Doc Holliday904 Walk On

2. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I cast my vote for myself, but when I have the number 1 Qb pass rating and the top vote leader in the probowl at HB I feel I make a strong case in a NFC that is loaded. Not down playing the other teams but it is what it is. Now if my defense could come around....?

3. Doc Holliday904

Doc Holliday904 Walk On

Sounds valid to me

4. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

41 points a game, with the number two defense in the league....on a roll with the highest turnover ratio in the league....Pittsburgh

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Can't argue with the 41 points you're putting up. I think it's criminal that Mike Wallace isn't on the MVP list either. You're 9-0, so I really don't have any counter point but I think your defense creates a lot of your offensive scoring too.

6. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Very true, my defense has been the highlight for me all year, hoping to open up the rest of the offensive passing game during week 17 to get ready for playoffs, gotta catch people off gaurd

7. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

I voted lions. I pride myself on being a defensive guy and I couldn't do anything againt the lions offense. I hate how in every madden version they make Javid Best so good, when he really isn't Someone at EA must have been an UGA grad. I get that he's fast but all of a sudden he's Barry Sanders? Anyways the lions had good play calling, and a ton of weapns.

Why did EA do away with the Double X, Y, and Slot plays??? I mean you can do the defensive hot routs wiht the Safeties to make them double but we don't have engouh time to do that...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I agree completely with this CV....Jahvid Best should be able to run 1 attempt and then be out for the year. His injury is at 68 so he is asking for it (dumped all xp into toughness so far). If he's out it's really predictable and stoppable.