Most Hated/Loved Player

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'd like to hear everyones thought's about two different players. First, the player you hate to see the most. This could be a guy you just downright hate IRL or a guy you hate because he's so damn difficult to defend or gameplan for in Madden. I suppose it could be a guy on your own team as well that always lets you down. The flipside is the guy you love the most - probably a guy on your own team that but I guess it could be someone from another team.

For me -

Hate: Patrick Willis/Tom Brady - Sorry I couldn't just pick one. Patrick Willis is DISGUSTING. SO FAST. He reads EVERYTHING. Screen? DESTROYED. Draw? DESTROYED. He's playing zone? DESTROY THE RUN. He's playing man? DESTROY SLOT WR/TE. I know thats the opposite of what you'd expect me to say but thats because he's just so sick - the point is even if he is supposed to be in a zone he STILL DESTROYS THE RUN. Fuck. HOW!? He's blitzing? DESTROY EVERYONE IN PATH

Tom Brady - the hate is on a whole other level. I have an interesting blurb I wrote about him some years ago when I destroyed his Patriots in my very first game of Madden 10. I rolled his patsies and put him out for the season - I knew it was gonna be a good year after that. But seriously, die Tom, DIE! Madden or IRL, the hate is just as intense.

Love: Gotta go with Spiller. Hes just a game changer. He can do it all and is a mismatch on the rare occasions I motion him out of the backfield as a receiving threat. He just opens up the offense big time, no way I could pick any other player. IRL he hasn't been that good, I hope he has a much better 2nd season with the Bills.

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Hate: IRL Roethlisburger, Guy is a douche. Madden hands down its Frank Gore. the fucker runs into my guys and just right through them. Defensively IRL not a fan of James Harrison, I think hes dirty. Maybe its a tred......basically I hate steelers.

Love Ray Murder, and the loyalty he inspires. Favorite guy in TMFL madden currently- Has to be Aaron Rodgers, I would trade my entire team for him. however the best Madden dude I've played against was WR Johnson Detroit. I played him perfectly all game and he got it done.

3. Keller

Chicken feels the Rodgers love - how you not gonna pick a guy from your own team tho man? WTF

4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Hate: In Madden I hate Dez Bryant, because he out jumps everyone and takes it to the house every F'ing time. Plus he's on the Cowboys who I hate even more.

LOVE: Jacoby Ford. THE GAME changer. His speed is off the charts in Madden. If Johud would ever trade him, I'd give away pretty much the whole farm for him. Even when you don't throw to him he forces teams to play honest so he opens up the underneath routes. Can I have him please!

5. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

when you win 3 games not a lot of love. I'd Take Orton on my team though.

6. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Real Life: I love the Saints dont really have any feelings towards other teams. I not one of those guys that dislikes certain teams because they win all the time or get a ton of media coverage because that is what I want for the Saints.

Madden: Every RB that is 95+ speed unless its AD or CJ...every TE with 85+ speed except Gates

7. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Hate -- IRL the Jets, and Coach Fatty. Bills 2nd. Hate Ben Rapmeburger. In Madden, I hate Munchie Cosh, this guy has like 10 catches a game against me all 3 times I have played the Broncos. F that guy.

Love -- IRL Devone Bess, undrafted FA is probably the 2nd best slot receiver in the league to Wes Welker. Always catches first downs. Most other dolphins players I have an affinity for as well. In madden, love controlling Cameron Wake, he is a beast in this game. Vontae Davis seems to be developing into a All-Pro CB, which is fun too see. Marshall is one sexy man in this game as well, hopefully I can knock off the bills next week with a heavy dose of him :)

8. Keller

Fuck Brandon Marshall