Most Missed

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Aug 24, 2011.

?

What aspect of NCAA 12 do you miss most?

1. Recruiting

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. User games

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. TSO forum participation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

With our EA Sports lockout, what aspect of the game are you guys missing most?

2. GoGators

I'm missing recruiting right now. I want to see what's going to happen with my class and we're stuck in limbo. I got a couple PTP'ers that I want to make some moves on but we're stuck in EA's mud pit unable to move.

Also, I miss reading about Arizona's various reasons for restarts :) Yeah, I'm looking at you Wildcat! hahaha.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

To be honest, I'm not missing anything at all right now. I'm having the most fun with my offline dynasty that I've ever had with a console game (last night I lost to fucking aOSU 31-30. Fuck those silver bastards!).

As far as our OD goes, since my team is so bad, I'm not really looking forward to playing with them, against the CPU or against users.

I wouldn't say I miss user games at all considering it usually takes 2-3 times as long to get through a user game as a normal one. It sucks taking a while to get into the game, and then getting disconnected a few times before finally finishing. The worst are the "Wow! This is a nice close game. It's looking like this could be a close one." -> DISCO -> "Well, let's try this again. Wow! Another close one. I can tell it's going to go down to the wire." -> DISCO -> "Damn. This game is tougher. I'm still close, but I feel like it'll only take 1 big play by him to break this open." -> DISCO -> "Damn! My team is destroying his! His guys can't do anything right. I actually feel kinda bad for him." My first game against GoGators was like that.

90% of my TSO involvement is on this board and the chatter is usually pretty light here.

By default, I guess that means I'm missing recruiting the most. It's nicer recruiting as a :4stars: than a :3stars: (duh!) but there's a huge difference between the talent that's interested in my :4stars: ASU team and the talent interested in my :4stars: UofM team.

4. GoGators

Our first go round still pisses me off. In hindsight I really could of used that win, granted it was 14-14 w/you driving so I probably still come up short in that one but man it would of been nice to finish that one off rather than the blowout that occurred in our final go round.

I may have to start an offline dynasty this weekend if we're not back up and running by then. I've been meaning to do a CC one where I build myself up as an OC, but I can't decide where to start. If I want to roll with Hawaii/SMU or Oregon and then take a really low tier HC job when I get an offer.

5. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I'd say user games. It's hard to find a good OD were all the users are solid and don't come out with some BS. Also I want to bring that :5stars: HB in to replace Scott.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

For me its recruiting. Even though a dipped a prestige level, I do have a couple 4-star recruiting prospects on my board this season. So, I am very excited to advance and see where I am at with these guys, especially as poor as the Huskies have been. The quicker the default guys are out the more fun I will be having with this game.

7. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I miss pulling in #1 classes the most :D. Year 2 will be more difficult at only 4-star prestige but we will be available for every game and will have a much better season.

I also miss the user games, and can't wait to play dakota7 when we finally end the EA lockout.

• Like Like x 1
  8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I swear... I don't restart on purpose :( i really don't think the should throw an effing restart count up for backing out before it even gets into the game. If i hit the dashboard button right after i ready up it shouldn't count. That is literally where all my effing restarts come. And yeah you guys don't know the difference between that and what your guy's preconceived notion of a restart. There is a difference but no one could tell. Only the person who did. But it's whatever :p i'm just gonna have to go in with an option playbook if i fuck up now and not back out.

But i also miss the shit out of recruiting =/ had to put my league with my friends on hold a week before finding out the fate of a 5 star halfback committing to either me (Ohio University) or Penn St. It's killing me. Recruiting is hands down the best part in NCAA

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I enjoy recruiting a lot in the NCAA series. I have been noticing that in this years game there are some surprise signings of big time recruits to small programs. In season 2 of my offline dynasty, the #1 recruit in the country, who was a BEAST of a WR, signed with UB over me ND. It was a complete shock to me. After that I started going through the recruits and started noticing that more 2 and 3 star programs were landing 4 and 5 star recruits that in previous years wouldn't be possible until you had those programs at a 4 star program. I'm glad to notice that they at least made some positive adjustments in the recruiting aspect of the game.

10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I miss everything. Let's get this shit fixed!

• Like Like x 2
  11. GoGators

Huh, apparently nobody misses the game freezing on them and crashing/transfer failing. Perhaps EA shouldn't include that amazing feature in next years title :)