Most sim game I've seen yet

Discussion in 'The Zone: NBA 2K15 Online Association' started by Elemnt, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Just played against the celtics CPU. I started out hot up 26-13, and then the fall started. Basically slowly attritioned down until there was 7 mins left in the 4th. It was tied with 7 to go and the celtics just went on fire. Rondo was shredding the lane and when he wasn't he would kick out to KG wide open for a butter 15 footer. It just felt so celtics like with the way KG would hit those mid range shots. Fuck I love this game.

I will be better by the time we hit the playoffs. I don't want the heat to look like complete bums. I hope we get more players. I love it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

This game offers the best CPU experience ever IMO. Especially with Boston. Pierce hits clutch 3's, Rondo does his damndest to get into the paint and cause hell, and KG backs you down and hits those MONEY faders. Its amazing. Glad you are having a good time man.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I agree Boston took us apart last night as well. I have a ton of work to do, to find the right rotations and call some plays that actually work for my bench players.

4. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Not to brag but I womped Boston! Haha but I agree I love how you can tell what team you're playing by their play styles. The Thunder and Nuggets were runnin up and down the floor on me bad, while the bucks mainly tried to use Ellis / Jennings.

5. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

I finally had a game yesterday that I won because of a comeback! I started trying to run more plays. I don't know how sim this is but i went into the playbook and found 3 plays I wanted to try and become better at. So i really only ran those 3 plays anytime I called a play.

This was the first time I got down by 10 and was able to rally and win!

6. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

I got the plays to work effectively maybe once. It seems like the guys set the picks weird most of the time and inconsistent.

7. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

If you ever wanna scrimmage or something man, just let me know. Extra practice never hurt anyone.